Chapter 20

I slowly open the door of my shared bedroom with Jimin, knowing that he's sleeping soundly already. I put my things on the floor and quickly get into the bathroom to take a bath. I really want to sleep right know but bathing is important since I feel sticky from the sweat.

I strip myself from the clothes and get into the bath tub, relaxing myself. Today is sooo exhausting.... Actually, Jin is the most exhausting thing that can ever happen in my life. I close my eyes as I sink more into the tub and sigh in joy. I scrub my body and wash my hair with my favourite shampoo. The strawberry one. After 10 minutes, I get out and wear a pastel pink oversized knee length hoodie and a pair of white socks that also reach my knees. ( Sorry, I'm bad at describing ). I brush my hair and put on lotion before getting into the bed with the teddy bear that's for Jimin. I place it on top of him as I move his hands so that he's hugging it. He looks so freaking cute sleeping with the bear and that makes me take a bunch of pictures of him using my phone. Feeling satisfied, I put my phone down on the night stand beside the bed and lay on the soft mattress with a happy sigh. Before I know it, my eyes are closing on itself and I drift to sleep with Jimin's cute face in my mind.

*************************************

“ noona? ” I wake up with a soft and gentle voice calling my name. I smile knowing that it's my angel, Jimin. I open my eyes and ruffle his hair. “ what time is it right now? ” I ask him.

“ 6:00 a.m in the morning! ” he says, the smile never leaves his beautiful face. “ it's still early for you to wake up. ” I tell him.

“ I wake up early because I want to see you before you go to work~ ” my eyes soften at his replies. Aish~ this boy's words really touch my feeling even though it's simple~!

I get up and sit on the bed, facing  my smiling baby. He's hugging the teddy bear that I bought for him last night!

“ you like the teddy bear? ” I ask him. “ yup! I love it! ” he giggles cutely, giving me his eyesmile.

“ this is for me, right? ” He asks although he already knows the answer. I decide to tease this little boy for a little. “ no. Actually this bear is for Jungkookie~ Just by looking at it remind me of him! ” I say with a hint of playfulness in my voice. But Jimin doesn't notices it and pouts, showing me his teary eyes.

“ I-i thought it was for m-me... ” his tone of voice is low with a little bit of sadnees in it. I really try my best not to laugh but obviously failing since I let out a giggle which is making him more mad as he throws away the teddy bear. He avoids meeting my eyes and lie down back onto the bed, pulling the blanket until it covers his face. “ Jimin.... ” I call his name softly, feeling guilty. I don't mean to make him upset like this. I just want to have fun. Jimin continues to ignore me. I let out a soft sigh and hug his body from behind.

“ I'm sorry baby~ of course the bear is for you~~~ I just joking! ” I try to push away the blanket and thankfully he doesn't protests but he still closes his eyes. “ aww~ my baby is sulking... I'm sorry! ” I kiss both of his cheeks, not forgetting to kiss his forehead too. This action causes him to look at me but he's silent.
“ ok, I will do anything to gain your forgiveness. Please~ ” I beg him.

“ really? ” with a small voice, he asks. I nod my head quickly. “ yes! ” he then pouts his lip at me. I look at him with a dumbfound expression. Actually, I know what he means... I just dont want to take his first kiss. His mental is not in a good health. Moreover, I don't want him to regret this latter when he fully recover.

“ kiss my lip~ ” he keeps showing me the pouty lip of his, waiting for my kiss. I sigh loudly and say a “ no ” to him which makes his eyes becomes watery again.

Oh my fucking god!

I shout in my head. This can't be serious!! “ please... ” he whisperes with a sad, cracking voice.

“ ok ok. I will do it. ” I say feeling defeated, causing Jimin to cheer a
“ yayyyyy!! ” as he leans in closer to me with eyes closed. His action bring a smile to my face and then...

‘ chu~ ’

I give him a quick peck. “ There. Now let's take a bath ” I try to get off from the bed but a sudden yelling startled me. It's Jimin with a mad and unsatisfied face yelling “ NO!! ” to me.

“ what? I already give you a kis- ” before I can finish my words, he cuts me off. “ that's not a kiss but a peck! I want a reaaaaallll kiss! ”

I cross my arms over my chest, looking at him with a curiosity. “ what's the different between the two? If you know better, then show me. ” after saying the sentence, he suddenly pulls my neck to him, causing our lips to meet. Our teeth clash together as he kisses me passionately yet gently. He pulls away, trying to catch his breath and I do the same but something unexpected happens again as he crashes our lips together AGAIN. This kid seriously! Where and when does he learns about this kind of things! I try to push him away but it doesn't work.

Oh please!! I know you don't want him to stop!!

A voice in my mind say. I mentally roll my eyes and continue with the kissing. After 5 minutes, yes freaking 5 MINUTES, he stops because he finally realizes that humans need to breath. He leans in again to kiss me but I dodge it and move away, off from the bed. “ noona~ ” he whines, coming closer to me again but I block him with my hands.

“ I think this is enough for today Jimin. ” I make sure to use my stern voice to talk to him this time. He looks onto the floor with a sad sigh.

“ but we're going to do that again tomorrow right noona~! ” he looks up with a bright grin on his cute face.

Here finally an update! Sorry for the bad grammars but please vote and comments ❤️