⌜ thirty eight ⌟

regret comes after.

jeno stood up from his bed and took a random shirt that was just on the floor, frowning as he saw two boys laying down his bed. both of them naked. it didn't take him minutes to know what they did last night.

the boy sighed as he took two shirts out of his closet for the two sleeping boys to wear as they wake up. he placed it down at the edge of the bed and went to bring the blanket up, covering their bodies.

he just ran a hand through his hair before leaving his room, giving one last glance at the two. he couldn't smile. he did it with the two, not knowing how on earth they did, but they did it. he was drunk, jaemin was drunk, renjun was drunk, they we're drunk. this wasn't something to smile to. he wasn't happy seeing the two laying down there, naked.

this is so fucked up.

🏵

donghyuck groaned as he turned his body to the other side, meeting someone's chest. he didn't mind it and just told himself to go back to sleep.

but how can he when he could feel an arm wrapped around his waist. he opened one eye and then was now widely awake upon seeing mark sleeping next to him, shirtless.

he sat up, making the covers slide down from his waist down to his lap. completely seeing his bare body with mark's that was almost revealing. donghyuck gasped, covering his mouth in the process of remembering what they did last night.

he thought it was a dream.

he thought it was yukhei.

he thought he gave his first to yukhei.

he thought wrong.

it was mark sleeping next to him. it was mark he had his first with. and lastly, it wasn't a dream. it did happen. he gave his first to mark.

the scene flashed inside his head. him calling yukhei's name when it was mark he did it with. it made his head hurt more. he looked down, clutching his head. not liking what he just remembered. he was drunk, and mark wasn't. he could remember mark picking him up from jeno's apartment and then that happened. tears then fell down from his eyes. one, two, until it went down nonstop.