Chapter 26

PLEASE READ THE NOTE IN THE END!

found a picture that looks like Luke and Miley Curys kissing!!!!

Emma's POV

''.... okay Luke you can leave the hospital today..'' the doctor started saying

''FINALLY!'' I heard him say

''but you'll have to use a wheelchair for 3 months or so.. you hitted your back pretty hard and if start walking right away you might end up paralyzed''

''oh shit''

''Luke it's just for a few months'' I told him trying to calm him down

''but I have football! i can't play football in a fuckin wheelchair!''

''you never told me you played football..''

''well because the season hasn't strated. It starts next month!''

''I'm sorry Luke but you won't be able to play... Ohh and you have 1 month of resting..'' the doctor said

''atleast something good came out of this'' Luke said giggling.

''yup.. and I'll stay with you all month'' I told him with a smile

''thanks gorgeous''

after about five minutes Luke was changed and ready to go and the doctor came in.

''heres your wheelchair and you can go now'' the doctor said when a nurse came in the room with a wheelchair. ''I'm sure your parents will be here any minute''

''umm.. my mom passed away three years ago and my dad lives in Miami because of work..''

''well then I think your girlfriend will take you home.. now?''

''yup'' I said grabbing the wheelchair and placing it next to the hospital bed and helped Luke in it and started to walk out of the hospital.. but something stopped me.

''who paid for his stay?'' I asked the doctor before leaving

''Mr. Hemmings''

''WHAT?! NOW HE DECIDES TO SHOW UP!''

'Luke calm down... Thanks for you time doctor'' I thanked him and walked out.

we were already in the car driving to Luke's house

''why didn't you tell me you live alone?'' I said now walking into his GIANT house.

''well because I'm already popular at school.. I don'rt need to tell anyone I live alone in this house.. People would come here every Friday to party... And then I wouldn't be able to be alone with you'' he said smirking at me ''If you know what I mean..''

"perv!''

''you love it when I tell you things like that''

it's true.. when he says something like that to me my heart mealts.

"how are we gonna take you to your room?" I asked Luke

"there's an elevator at the end of the hallway''

"OMG! This is so cool!" I said while stepping in the elevator.

Luke's POV

I scanned Emma's face when we stepped in the elevator. Amazed was all over her eyes as she looked around it.

"come here" I told her grabbing her hand and sitting her in my lap

"doesn't this hurt?" Emma said with a worried look

"nah.. I think my legs are numb for not walking" I said and both of us started to laugh

"we're here" Emma said standing from my lap

"stay in my lap.. I'll ride us to my room" I told her and I could see her blushing. when she sat on my lap she buried her face in my chest and I kissed her head. she looked up and peeked my lips. i took a strip of her hair and pushed it behind her ear.

"welcome to my room" I said while walking in and she immediately jump off my lap and went to the bookshelf. I started to laugh as I saw her face while she looked at my bookshelf

"I didn't know you liked to read"

"you don't know a lot of things about me"

"but I want to"

"as soon as I'm out of this wheelchair I'll take you on a date and tell you everything you want to know. okay?"

"okay" (LOL DIDN'T NOTICED I WROTE THE TFIOS 'OKAY')

I tried to stand from the wheelchair and walk to her...

"Luke are you crazy?!" she said holding me by my hands trying to carry me

"I wanted out of that chair"

"why?!"

"so I can do this" I told her and kissed her. at first she was surprised but she started to kiss me back. after we pulled away I could see that anger and worry were vanished from her face.

"let's get you on bed" she told me and I smirked at her "NOT IN THAT WAY YOU PERV!!"

"but you want it to be that way" I told her and she blushed "i'm kidding" I told her as she laid down next to me and he hugged each other.

after about 20 minutes of silence and hugging she looked at me

"don't you have brothers?"

"yup. two brothers"

"where are they?"

"in Miami with my dad"

"ohh okay... wanna watch a movie?" Emma asked me trying to get off the topic because she knows how much it bothers me to talk about it.

"sure.. but the only movies I have is Anchor Man and Mean Girls.."

"whats your favorite?"

"anchor Man"

"then we'll watch that one" she said and I smiled as she kissed my cheek before standing up to play the movie.

----------------------

when the movie is over it's already * o'clock and we decide to order food

"what do you wanna eat?" i ask Emma and I see her frown

"it's not what I want. it's what YOU want!"

"haha thanks... pizza?"

"okay"

i watch her as she orders the pizza... Gosh she's gorgeous.. I think I'm falling for her... I've never fallen in love so this is new to me..

*ding dong*

"PIZZAS HERE!" Emma practically screamed. She must be very hungry.

after we finished the pizza we went back to my room we changed into pjs.. well she took my shirt and i slept in soccer shorts. When we're already changed we decided to watch Titanic since I've never seen it. we looked for it in Apple TV and started to watch it

when the movie is over I look down at Emma and see her asleep in my chest with her arms around my waist. She looks beautiful.

"goodnight Emma" i whispered kissed her forehead and feel asleep.

SORRY FOR THE SPELLING MISTAKES IT'S JUST THAT I WROTE IT FROM MY COMPUTER AND IT DOESN'T CORRECT OR ANYTHING!!