Chapter 23 [Un-Edited]

A/N~ Soooo..... I updated really close together, that's rare. I know what y'all are thinking, she's back to regular updates, but I'm not. I just had Monday off of school and I wrote most of the chapter. After today I only have one more day of school because on Friday I have a trip so, yah.

I'm going to tour some colleges and you know prepare for my future. I don't have long until I'm a legal adult. So with said, let's jump to MSM.

Recap: "Who's Hazel," I ask in total and complete confusion. They all groan and shake their heads.

Sebastian's POV:

My head pounds as I open my eyes. Bright light blinds my vision. I look around and see that I'm in my room. I get up and start for the door, but it isn't there.

'What the hell is going on' I thought. "Hello! Is anyone there," I call out, for someone to hear me. I ramble around looking for something, anything at all, to get me out of. After minutes of searching I plop on my bed in defeat.

After for what seems like hours sitting in silence, I hear a slight buzzing noise. I listen intently, trying to make out what is being said.

"-nd then I will finally have respect. I will rule all supernaturals, and then I'll go to those despicable humans," I hear my voice say. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Then it all comes back. That evil witch or whatever took over my body.

I start yelling and making loud noises to get its attention. I hear myself sigh. "What do you want, you insolent fool," the false me asks. "My body back, that's what I want," I growl.

"Soon, I just need to move a few more pawns and then you can have your weak body. I just needed a strong mind to occupy," he tells in a bored tone. "Wh-," I start.

"Never mind that. It seems your precious mate has come to visit me," he mocks. "Wait, Isa, you better not touch a hair on her head or I'll-," I threaten. "Or you'll what? If you haven't noticed, I'm in control," he brags.

I stay silent, as he's right. When I get my body back, I'll kill him. Good plan.

"I need to deal with this. Ta-ta," he cheers. "Wait," I shout, but he's already gone. I sigh in frustration.

I hope Isa's alright. Chris and the twins are probably taking care of her. Yeah, I trust them, well Chris not the twins.

'Soon I'll come back to you Isa. When this is all over, we can finally start our relationship the right way. And then we can live in peace' I think, with a small smile.

Belle's POV:

After a long discussion about Hazel and Desiree, to which Desi claims she's the better side. Cue eye roll. Hazel does her witchy things, which she nags I'll have to learn sooner or later, we soon learn that Sebastian is now at someplace underground.

Chris suggests we stay the night and prep ourselves for what we're gonna face tomorrow. That's how I found myself sitting in this ginormous room.
The walls are a pale blue, with the furniture a white. The bed, a king sized, feels like I'm laying on a cloud. This room is like the size of my old apartment.

After a while of just looking at the ceiling, contemplating life at the moment, I hear a knock on my door. "Come in," I say. I glance over to see Liam and he has a bundle of what seems to be clothes in his hands.

"I came to give you some clothes. I got them from a pack member whose the seems like the same side as you. I know it would uncomfortable to sleep in that," he shrugs. He hands them to me and I thank him, then we just sit in silence. 'Awkward much' Desi mutters. I sit up and clear my throat. "Umm... so I was wondering, our parents? Are they..." I trail off.

He immediately shakes his head. "They're fine. They live a couple of ways away though. After this blows over, you should go visit, we all were so sad when you went missing," he murmurs in a sad tone.

I open my mouth to ask another question but he stands abruptly. "Well I should let you get some rest," he says and walks out before I can get a word in. "Goodnight to you too," I huff.

'He's right Belle. You should get some sleep, you got a long day ahead of you' Haze says, ever the wise one. I nod my head and head to the bathroom to shower.

After that wonderful shower, I change into the clothes. I see a tank top and and a pair of sleep shorts. Thankfully he brought some undergarments. Though that's a little weird.

I lay on the cloud of a bed and soon darkness consumes me.

~ Mission accomplished!! Chapter done before I leave for the weekend. So what you guy's think? I actually noticed that her brother and Sebastian's wolf have the same do question. Whose name should be changed and to what? Leave a comment. So... all ideas, song requests, comments, and suggestions are welcome.

QOTC: Where do you want to collge, and if you already did go, where? I haven't really made up mind of where I want to go.

Song: H.E.R.- Losing (because who doesn't love HER's movie)

~*Vote. Comment. Share.*~