chapter thirty-"A run and an induction"

Hey sweeties, how you enjoy, vote, SHARE and COMMENT

Dedication goes to booklovertash

She had the closest answer though well not quite right. It will be a surprise.

Love you all guys,

---------------------------------------------------------

Lionesse's pov

An hour later, she was descending from her room and heading out to the garden where the others would be assembled.

When she reached the garden she noticed that a lot more people than the ones that wanted to go in the first place.

And by a lot more people she would say half of the pack.

Ok now that would be awkward. She was sooo not going to strip in front of them.

Anyway, when the others saw her, they nodded at her in respect for the first time.

She raised her eye brow in confusion.

What the hell got them to suddenly start respecting her? Wow, mysterious things are happening these days.

First, her mate started to act a little less harsh or emotionless towards her and now, for the first time the stuck up grumpy men of the pack started to show her some respect.

She shrugged, weird, but oh well, who cares.

So she nodded in response and followed the others in the cars.

She immediately opened the windows and sat really close to it cause after being enslaved for years in a small cell, she wasn't a fan of small places.

She was in a car with Jace, Karen, James and Charles.

"Why hello dear, how are you feeling? Hope you don't feel sore anymore. By the way, that was one of the best fights i have ever seen. You really are good" karen said.

"Aww why thank you so much miss karen. And yes, i am fine, not sore at all" Lionesse said "Oh and uncle Jamzie, you are a lucky man cause your mate is a sweetheart"

"Awww thank you dear, you know my idiotic son Jace, taking after his father in the idiotic part, will realize as well just how very lucky he is, cause he doesn't only have a caring and strong mate, but also a very beautful one." Karen said and

Lionesse was shocked.

"It's very kind of you Mrs Karen but i am sure i am not beautiful" Lionesse said.

" What are you talking about? Nonesence, you are a very beautiful young lady" Karen exclaimed.

"That's not what i've been told you know." Lionesse said, rememberng the many times that Damon, Damonia and Gabe used to call her ugly and hideous.

She believed it too because, who would call a woman who is covered in scars from her back and down, beautiful.

Surely not a sane one.

She was then shocked by the sudden outburst of Jace, cause it was the first time she ever saw him so angry.

"Well whoever told you otherwise would be a fucking bastard with no brain, alright. You are the most beautiful woman i have ever seen and never think otherwise, cause that is the whole damn truth."

She was petrified. That was the first time he ever showed her any emotion, the first time he ever complemented her, the first time he ever spoke more than a few words with her.