☁️✨

Y/N's worn out checkered vans echoed through the empty laundromat. She was only 16 but she was raised to be independent. She put her basket to the side as she slipped through songs on her phone.

After she found a song she liked she put on her headphones and proceeded to put her clothes into one of the many washing machines. It was until then that she realized she didn't know how to work the washing machine.

Her cheeks turned a light pink from embarrassment even though she was the only customer in the laundromat as of now.

She saw that there was a booth at the very back where there was a kid reading a book while blasting music in his vintage looking headphones.

She made her way there and rang the little bell that was on the desk which read;
[ Ring me for Help !] 

They boy looked up and took one of his head phone out. "Is there a problem miss ?" The boy said. Y/N blushed when she realized the kid was around her age and asked the boy for some help on starting the machine.

The boy stood up and came out the door of the booth and walked to where her laundry was in. "Do you have some coins ?" He asked.

Y/N nodded and handed him the coins needed. He inserted them into the slits of the washing machine and pressed a few buttons and the machine became alive.

She thanked the boy and he walked away.
-
After she was finished doing her laundry she was about to walk out the door when the boy stopped her and said "It uh a policy to give a coupon book to put customers." And handed her the mini coupon book. 

She took it and smiled politely.

As Y/N sat in her car she began to look through the coupons and when she got to the back she noticed something scribbled on the last coupon. When she saw it she blushed but smiled.

She decided to start doing her own laundry from now on. And she knew the perfect place to do it at.

call me :)

123-456-8946

[fake number]

-
Here's a cute one I thought of randomly