Chapter 3: Revenge List

On the Saturday of the week All Might offered to train me, All Might (in his shrimp form) took me to Dagoboh Municpal Beach, a beautiful and quiet place to be... I'm just kidding, it was horrible. Dagoboh beach was covered with trash, it was an absolute horrible place to be. There was a reason All Might brought me the beach, and that reason was- "Young Midoriya, in order for you to receive my quirk, you must clean this whole beach by yourself!" Needless to say, I got pissed, "YOU NO GOOD, SCAMMING, SON OF A-!" I had to cut that part out of the story, because I go on a long rant that involved a LOT of non PG-13 curses and threats. "Calm down Young Midoriya, this is just for physical training in order to control your quirk", All Might assured me. I looked at him skeptically, "Really, is that the only reason?" "Well, it's for physical training, and it's also to stop some asshole who keeps pushing people into the trash", All Might admitted. "Rumor has it, that a teenage boy who walks around here, likes to push people into the trash, and records him doing it so that he could post it to his YouTube channel. He's said to have green eyes, curly hair, and likes to make rude jo-. You little brat, it's you, isn't it?!" I beamed at All Might, "Yup, that's right!", I admitted. "Wow, I can't believe I'm a legend; I'm going to be honest though, I wish they got the details more correctly, I don't post videos of people on YouTube." All Might sighed in relief, "Good, at least you're not that cruel." "I know right, that's why I stream it on Twitch instead, because my YouTube account has ten subscribers while my Twitch account only has two subscribers, so less people could see me being a jerk", I explained. All Might's right eye twitched before he took a deep breath and kept his composure, "Screw it, let the life or death training begin!", he yelled out with his hands raised. I looked at him with confusion and shock, "Wait, what?"

            From that day forward for nine months straight, I was put through intense physical training; on top of already having to clean up the beach by myself, I had a personal training regimen that I had to go through when I got home. One time while I was taking a break from picking up the garbage, I whipped out a notepad and a pencil and wrote 'All Might' down. Once All Might noticed what I was doing, he decided to ask me what I was doing. "Writing your name down on my revenge list", I answered. All Might had a confused look on his face, "Your revenge list, what's that?" "Wow, blondes really are dumb, how do you not know what a revenge list is? It's a list of people that I'm going to get revenge on for doing me wrong, and the way I'm going to get revenge on them, is by brutally torturing them... or annoying them to the point of insanity, it really depends on how I'm feeling", I explained. All Might chuckled nervously at my explanation, "S-so, w-who else is on your revenge list?", he asked while trying to change the subject. I handed him my revenge list so that he could read it for himself. "Wait, you want to get revenge on someone named 'Rock?'", he asked with an eyebrow raised. "No, I want to get revenge on rocks, I swear those things are secretly sentient beings that love seeing me trip", I clarified. All Might looked at me like I was crazy, though to be fair, it's probably because I am crazy, "Riiiiight, anyways, who the hell is Twice?" My face heated up in anger, "He's a little bitch who thinks he can steal my shtick! The only problem is that I'm only going to be able to confront him during the Forest Training Camp arc of this story." "What do you mean by 'story?'", All Might asked. "Oh right, sometimes I forget not everyone can get break the fourth wall like me. Forget what I said, it's nothing important", I assured. All Might's widened in shock as he continued reading my list, "Why do you have your own mother on this list?!" "Oh, that's from a long time ago, I should probably take her off the list since I don't remember what she did." "...okay, that's enough break time, time to go back to training", All Might told me with a disturbed look on his as he gave me back my list.

            After what felt like years of annoying All Might and working my ass off, I finally got that body builder body I needed to get All Might's quirk. "Young Midoriya, at the beginning of your training, I wanted to hurt you, but now... well, I still want to hurt you, but that's besides the point. The point is, you have completed your training, and I am proud of you. Now, do you have any legitimate questions to ask me that aren't inappropriate before I give you my power?", All Might asked. "Now that you mention it, I do have one question for you; what the hell is the name of your quirk?", I asked genuinely curious. All Might looked at me a little annoyed, "That's not funny Young Midoriya." "No, I'm being serious, aside from telling me that you can transfer your quirk to someone, and that I needed to physically train in order to handle your quirk, you haven't really told me anything about your quirk." All Might had a confused look on his face which was quickly replaced with a dumbfounded look as he realized his mistake. "Crap, you're right! Okay, here are some quick facts about my quirk. It's name is One For All, and it's been passed down for generations", All Might explained. I nodded my head in understanding, "Okay, so did the first owner of One For All like reading The Three Musketeers or something?" All Might deadpanned at my question, "Seriously kid?" "What? I'm tired, and not all my jokes can be gems. How do you pass down your quirk to me anyways?" All Might reached into his jacket pocket, and took out a surprisingly long strand of hair, "One For All is transferred consuming  a piece of the user's DNA, so in order to get my quirk, you must eat this strand of my hair." I looked at him bug eyed for a few minutes before I said anything, "... I'm not eating your weirdly long pubic hair dude." All Might looked at me annoyed before he started walking toward me, "Screw it, time to shove this hair down your throat", he told me as he grabbed me by my shirt, and made my worst nightmare come true.

            After All Might had forced his hair down my throat (quite literally might I add), I put him on my revenge list once again, and made my way to the U.A. Entrance Exam. Once I arrived outside the location of the exam I noticed that Kacchan was ahead of me, so I decided to run and try to catch up to him. "Hey Kacchan, wait for-", before I could finish my sentence I tripped over a rock and started falling. 'Why must the world hate me just because I'm sexy', I thought as I continued to fall over. Before I could land on the floor I started floating, I turned my head and noticed that I was floating because a brown haired girl had used what seemed to be a zero gravity quirk on me. Once I got back on my feet, instead of thanking the brown haired girl for catching me, I decided that I wanted to try flirting with her to try and make her blush. "So, you have a gravity quirk, right? That explains why I feel so attracted to you", I said with a seductive smile and a wink. Instead of getting embarrassed, the brown haired girl said something that surprised me, "My dick is so huge they call it, 'Gravi-D." After making me slack jawed the girl went into the exam building with not a care in the world. Kacchan seemed to notice what happened and decided to walk up to me to see what was going on. "Hey Deku, what happened? I've never seen you look surprised before, ever." I turned towards him with a blank stare and answered his question, "Kacchan... I think I've fallen in love."

It was at that moment in my life that I knew that one way or another that I was going to wreck that girl. Next chapter, I'm going to tell you about how plot convenience  got me into U.A. High School, so make sure to stick around. 

Hey guys, Phoenix here. I hope you enjoyed this long awaited chapter of "That One Guy With The Green Hair". I'm not going to lie when I say that the reason it took so long, is because I'm doing this stuff part time from now on, and because of quality over quantity. I will try to update other stuff as well, so be on a look out for any of my stories that you might like. Until next time, later!