Chapter 53 - Not As Planned

"What’s going on in that beautiful mind
I’m on your magical mystery ride
And I’m so dizzy, don’t know what hit me, but I’ll be alright

My head’s under water
But I’m breathing fine
You’re crazy and I’m out of my mind"

Alix's P.O.V.

Just as I was about to leave the mall, I received a call from Harley. Instantly a smile appeared on my face seeing she was the one calling me and I put some bags down and picked up.

- "Hello my love, are you all done with Matt?" I asked in a seductive voice. My mood changed in major ways after all of the shopping I had done, it was a great little way to preview and excitedly expect the night me and Harley were about to have.

I could feel the smile on her lips as she responded with a chuckle.

- "I see me leaving was good for you, I mean that tone in your voice just gave me the chills, the good kind babe. I'm done here, was about to go home to you now, where are you?" She asked in the same flirty tone.

- "I'm at the mall, thought I could spend some money on my babe and make it up to her. You think we could spend the night in the cottage? I miss sleeping with you." I responded sweetly now.

She breathed out before answering calmly.

- "You have nothing to make up for, but ok. I guess we could try and convince them. Hey, just wait there for me and I'll go there and pick you up, ok?" She said in a tone that wasn't even questioning.

I say yes and we said goodbye before hanging up the phone.

The mall was full of people and I decided maybe it would be better to wait outside where I could catch some air.

Picking up my bags, I moved through the main doors and found a place without people to bother me. I really just wanted to start planning this night on my mind.

_______________________________________

Ruby's P.O.V.

Ok, she just got out of the mall, now I just need her to move away from the crowd and we'll be ready to act.

She did exactly what I wanted her to do and moved somewhere secluded. I was about to get out of the van along with James when a jogger passed by and stopped to talk with Alix? I just realized that she was one of them, one of George's people, the ones who protect Alix, when she stopped for a moment to look around and looked my way for a split second with a menacing stare and piercing eyes. Even though we had a mask on and our windows were smoked, she knew about us and ruined our plan.

I started the van, pissed of with the situation and drove away quickly with this idiot James asking me questions in a frantic way about what the hell I was doing.

Soon, I'll get to her. I just need another chance.

_______________________________________

Alix's P.O.V.

Of course someone had to interrupt me. At least the girl was nice, a bit weird, but nice.

Here I was minding my own business when this jogger girl appeared right in front of me.

- "Hey, hum, sorry to bother you. Do I know you from somewhere?" She asked looking around to anywhere but me.

I studied her, trying to remember her from somewhere, maybe school, but no, that couldn't be. She must have been older than me, around like 25 maybe 27. She was fit, like really fit, maybe from all the running (great ass, by the way, wish I had an ass like that). She had this complexion, maybe like indian traces or something and really piercing eyes, beautiful eyes to be honest.