Chapter 12

Luhan looks up the sky as he feels his eyes getting warm. Would it have been different if he was brave enough to show himself that day or courageous enough not to run away after that night, would Sehun have remembered him.?? Oh no, who was he kidding, he is rich idol, with popularity and fame, where as he is just a poor boy, struggling to live. He looks down when feels a faint kick from his baby, as if sensing the misery, giving him an assurance that he is not alone.

"Thank you baby for coming into my life. Even though your daddy hates us, appa will always love you." he whispers as he hugs his belly, crying in silence, but unknown to him were a pair of eyes staring at him.

The next day they moved on to the Odaesan national park, a beautiful mountain area. All the members, including Luhan drove to the place after saying their good bye to the beach. Once landing in the national park, everyone decided to split up to explore the place and come back to the restaurant for their dinner. Luhan excused himself from the exploration and promised to stay at the restaurant until they come back. After almost two hour after the members left, it was almost evening and the sky was in a pleasant color of orange. The sun was still up the sky, soon going to sink and Luhan didn't want to miss it. He enters a nearby store and asks an ajummoni if there were any viewpoints nearby.

"The best viewpoint is up on the hill though. If you want a nearby one, you can go.." the ajummoni explains the route to the pregnant male who tries his best to understand. He slowly starts walking in the direction she instructed. Once he thinks he is almost near the place, he sees a colorful group of butterflies and gets all fascinated about them. He starts walking behind them; following until he had stopped when a thorn pierces throw his sole. He hisses at the sudden pain and holds onto the nearby tree for support, sitting down carefully and leaning into it. He tries to pull that thing off him, but his foot was far from his reach, his tummy abstracting his way. Tired of the struggle, he leans back with a sigh and that's when he realizes where he is. He is the middle of nowhere. The sky was in pale orange, indicting the departure of the sun, with darkness slowly consuming the sky. Luhan stated to panic. He doesn't even have a phone. What is he going to do now.?? They are going to come for him right.?? Yes they will. They can't leave him and his baby just like that. He waits patiently for god knows how long until the hell broke loose. It was already pitch black with the sounds of crickets all around him. He started to cry, losing hope. They are not going to come, they are going to let him and his baby die, in hunger and loneliness.

***

"Luhan is not here!!!" Junmyun shouts once he finds the pregnant boy missing from the spot he promised to stay.

"He must be in the wash room. He will come back, no need to get all worked up." Kai mutters casually.

"NO, I checked the store washroom and he is not there. It's already so dark and the stores are almost closed, I don't think he is out there shopping. I am so worried something must have happened to him.!" Junmyun couldn't hold himself. Lay immediately wraps his hand around his hyperventilating fiancée, helping him to calm down.

"Ok, fine. Let's first finish our dinner and walks around; he wouldn't go that far, he is pregnant after all." Xiumin, being the leader, assures the worried Junmyun. Once done, they spread up, going everywhere and asking everyone in their sight. Sehun wasn't really interested to do this, that idiot have definitely did this to make them worried and gain some sympathy. Sehun scoffs; agreeing to his thoughts as he casually asks a shop keeper about Luhan.

"Oh, you mean that pregnant boy who was so cute, wearing pale pink shirt and loose pants.??"

Was he wearing Pink.?? Well, he didn't pay that much attention to it, but then again, which pregnant boy who is cute comes to this place. Wait, did he just say cute.??

"Yes I guess."

"Oh, he asked me whether there is any viewpoint nearby. I showed him the way. He didn't come back yet.?? It's dangerous at night times though.!" Now that's what caught his attention. Did she just say that he went into the forest, all alone.?? Is that boy out of his mind.??

"Which way did he go.?"

"That way." The ajummoni shows his the direction and Sehun didn't hesitate to run that way, not even telling his members about it.

He rummages around for that smaller boy, all the way shouting his name. Luhan, now that he looks back, he had never called the later with his name. Luhan, what a beautiful name. Wait what.?? Get your shit together and search for that damn boy Sehun.

He goes all around, trying his best to look through the dark when he hears a slight muffling sound coming from somewhere. Following it, sehun can hear that they are actually human cries and was sure they belong to his petite wife. He ends up standing in front of a tree, where a small figure was sitting there, hugging himself as he cries softly.

"Lu..Luhan" Sehun murmur in a small voice but that was enough for the crying boy to look up with his sparkly eyes, with his lips quavering and body shaking.

"Se..Sehun-shi" he whispers, groggy from all his crying. He looked vulnerable. Sehun didn't stop himself from rushing forwards and hugging the poor boy, who immediately starts weeping hard.

"Th..thank y..you fo..for coming..I...I thought..I thought that..you will..leave me, I..thought we will die here. Thank you..thank you Sehun-shi for coming for me." Luhan struggles to speak, hiccupping in the middle as he clenches onto Sehun's shirt as tight as possible.

Sehun was frozen, he didn't expect him to react that way, hell he didn't even expect himself to react that way either. He hugged him, he goddammit hugged him and now, his hearts beating like crazy and he didn't like it, again.

After what seemed like an entity, Luhan finally calmed down and Sehun used it as a chance to pull away from the boy.

"How did you end up here.?" Did he just spoke in a soft voice.??

"I..I wanted to see the sunset but I..but I lost my way."

"Then why didn't you try to look around instead of sitting here.??" Sehun was a bit annoyed but he tried his best not to show him.

"Be..because..my foot."

"Your foot.?? What happened. ?? did you spring your ankle or something.??" Sehun voiced out a bit worried to which Luhan shakes his head.

"Then what.??"

"I..I got a thorn stuck to my foot."

"What.??"

Did he hear it right.? He looks down his foot to find a tiny thorn, not so deep, stick to the side of his foot.

"You could have easily taken it off and found your way." Sehun speaks up his inner thoughts to which Luhan shakes his head again.

"I..I tried, but..but it was hard. My bump was coming in my way." Luhan pouts.

CUTE, wait what.?? Sehun.!!! He shakes his to get rid of those ridiculous thought and pulls out the thorn stuck to Luhan's foot, helping him up on his feet.

!!! He shakes his to get rid of those ridiculous thought and pulls out the thorn stuck to Luhan's foot, helping him up on his feet

Author's note

Well, Its 4 am and i just felt like giving you a double update.!! here comes the next chapter.!! tiny update.!! please don't get mad at me...Well anyways, hunhan relationship devolvement started so I hope you like it.?? See you in the next update.!!