15: please.....

Violet's P.O.V

"Al- I mean Violet, we need to talk. Now." August corrects himself in the bigging, making me glare at him.

'Watch it.' I mind link him as I nod and follow him to the house. I felt like someone was following us but right now I don't really care.  Once inside of the house I shut the door and turned around to see him leaning on the wall a couple feet away.

"What do you want?" I ask. He runs the back of his neck and looks down.

"Sorry Violet I know it's not my place, but when are you going to except Alex as your mate? And how are you resisting the mate bond? I know that you want him to regret it and him to suffer because of his actions, but how long do you want to have your mate in pain, you know that Destiny, your mom, or your dad will stop you." He says in a rush. I shake my head and laugh softly.

"August.... I will eventually accept him, I just don't know when. I also know that I can't resist the mate bond no matter how much I try, I will end up falling for him, I'm not a studio girl in those werewolf books that humans wright. And for the record Destiny wants him to regret it even more then I do." I answer him. He just stands there looking at the ground. I put my hand on his shoulder and he looks up at me.

"Have you already started to get feelings for him?" He asks, to this I blush a bit. Yes I will admit it, I have started to gain feeling towards Alex. But not much! August just chuckles and nods his head.

'Don't look now Alpha but I think you have a stalker.' August mind links me.

'I know Alex was following me earlier. ' I mind link back.

'Alpha it's not Alex, he was pulled away by Simon.... Alpha.... It's L-' he trys to reply but fails because he screams out in pain as a arrow was shot strait through his shoulder only till the arrow head it poking out of the other side. I turn around and look out the now broken window to see a silhouette of someone retreating into the trees.

'Simon get Alex over to the house. Now!' I yell with my Alpha tone through mind link as I pick up August, putting his head on my lap and putting pressure around the wound trying to stop the blood.

'Yes Alpha.' Simon responds. In less then a minute my pack along with Alex are in the house and all standing around me.

"Well get the pack doctor!" I yell, being careful not to use my Alpha tone. For a second Alex looks disconnected from the world. After about three minutes his pack doctor came in and once he saw August's condition he rushed August to his office.

He pulls the arrow out and puts it on a tray. He then cleans the wound as much as he could and started to stitch it up. I walk up to the tray and grab the arrow that had August's blood all over it, I run water over it to clean it. Once I see the arrow head I drop it on the floor and stair in horror and disbelief. The other come over to see what was up, my whole pack staired at the arrow head in disbelief.

"But he's-.... That's not.... Posible...." Simon stamerd out. I just sit down and stair ahead.

Please no. Not again.....

(Srry for the short chapter, anyway remember to comment it really helps!)