~ Going Karaoke part 2 ~

~~~~~~~~~~ 

Hello people! As some of you have probably guessed by now, the OCs were made in order to make this update happen. For those who submitted their OCs, thank you so much, these lovely people were very generous in allowing me to use their OCs and as thanks, I've put you guys into the Cast of this book!

 Yuko_BialySuper_Nova36thirteen0_SeriouslyGay and Shix_Creepypasta

Hope you guys enjoy that little gift, it's the least I can do for letting me use your characters. Now without further ado, let's find out what I stopped you from reading in the last update xD

Please don't kill me for the four cliffhangers, I love you guys! <3 

~~~~~~~~~~  

Matt and Lizbeth watched in anticipation as everyone slowly moved out of their homes, into their cars and drove to The Tavern. In recent weeks, Matt and Lizbeth had been a little cheeky. The installation of cameras within the Paladin's homes and vehicles were initially done for security reasons. But let's be honest, these were the Holts; a chance to be a living meme and stalking nerd must never be passed up.

"Matt!" Pidge screamed.

A loud crash spazzed the peaceful silence as Matt rushed over to Pidge.

"What? What is it Pidge?"

"Lance and Shiro are at the intersection and they're right next to each other!"

"What?! Let me see!"

Liz, Matt and Pidge watched from the monitor and saw Lance and Shiro right next to each other at the red light. The three laughed as Shiro childishly slid down his seat in the attempt to hide but Lance branded his stare to Shiro's little tuft of white hair, still sticking out from the bottom of the window.

"Oh my gosh, Shiro is so cute!" Liz squealed.

"What?" Matt pouted, "Am I not cute?"

Pidge stuck out her tongue in disgust, glueing her attention to the monitor. Liz and Matt, however, began to tease and play with each other.

"Disgusting the lot of you."

Pidge flicked to another tab, watching Keith and Nova walk out of their apartment. She narrowed her gaze as she turned to Hunk and Eliza's camera. The two were being accompanied by Eliza's brother, Luke. He could be a problem.

"Hey, Matt?" Pidge looked over her shoulder. "What happens if Eliza's sibling comes along?"

"Luke is just going to drop them off, besides-" Matt batted Liz's fingers away from his sensitive sides as, squirming back to Pidge "- Liam is driving Shiro and Iris."

Pidge frowned with Matt's reasoning and continued to watch the monitors. They were moving so slow! Pidge let out a frustrated growl and glared at the screen. Her boredom almost consumed her until she felt a shove on her shoulder.

"Matt, wha- ROVER!"

Lizbeth gave Pidge a content smile. "I heard that when Shiro was still leading you guys, you had a droid following you around. Seeing that this was going to be a Voltron reunion, I figured that all members should be present."