~ Talking to your pet ~

Heh heh, this photo is cute <3 

PETS!!!

Let's talk about pets.

Our family has a strange history of them. (SilverSerpent75, answering your question from the Q and A, yes I had pets thank you for asking questions when you were literally one of two who did the Q and A when no one else did! Zamura55, don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you, I'll do your questions in the next update <3)

The ones we bought always ended up... Having a twisted ending. We didn't abuse them or anything... It's just that you could tell that we weren't animal keepers... Yeah, that sounds worse...

Our first family pet was three goldfish, well... It was more like two goldfish and one silver fish. They were old and the pet owner said they wouldn't last more than six months. That actually helped mum buy them because she didn't want to have a pet for too long xD, Unfortunately, they lasted for about a year, much to my mother's dismay. 

Apparently, we took care of them so well that they lasted longer than the pet shop owner expected. He was quite proud of our family but my mum was more than ready to flush them down the toilet.

Our family has a thing for fishing so letting them live rather than having them on the dinner table was a little weird. Seeing them die was something really fascinating for me as well. As a five-year-old, I had never seen fish swimming awkwardly near the surface; it was almost like they were drowning in the very environment they were supposed to thrive in. The next day they died and I was like, "Oh well, at least mum isn't going to flush them down alive."

Yeah, that sounds really tyrannical... Do I sound like a sociopath? [Hands up if you know the difference between sociopath and psychopath and often get really annoyed when movies and books or anyone mixes them up and uses the incorrect word?]

KEITH

You sat on the couch at home while Keith went out to work. This morning he was really worried about you. For the past few weeks, he had been watching your every move. It made you uncomfortable at first but after a small confession, you realised that Keith was still shaken about what happened. You smiled at him over breakfast, holding his hand and said that you were okay; as long as Cosmo was here, nothing would happen.

Cosmo was still a mystery to you. He was the strangest blue dog that you had encountered. Neon blue streaks outlined his eyes and streamed against his legs. His forehead and chest were lined with light blue fur. The top of his back was fluffed with Kakashi's hair and the rest of his body was covered with navy blue fur. A little fluffy meteorite.

Cosmo sat on the couch as he always did, resting his head on your lap. You ran your fingers through his coat and giggled. "How did you know that I was in trouble?" You asked.

Cosmo perked his ears up and looked at you with his penetrating yellow eyes. He closed his eyes again, only this time, nudging your hand and sniffing it.

You looked at him in confusion. "I don't get it."

Cosmo let out a groan, snuggling into the couch for a few seconds before walking to the bin. You followed him and looked inside.