45 | RED WEDDING |

(surprise update...you're welcome loves)

you're welcome loves)

"SHE DIDN'T JOIN THE DARK SIDE, SHE'S JUST THE MOST POWERFUL VAMPIRE IN THE VOLTURI," Alice Cullen argued from her side of the coffee table she was kneeling in front of in the living room, which had been turned into a wedding planning fest since the beginning of June.

There were only two weeks left until Bella joined their family officially—well, legally, really, the girl had long been considered a Cullen since basically moving back to Forks—and Alice was in the midst of yet again, another colorful discussion pertaining to the one and only Rory.

"I wish she was here—where she belongs," Bella sighed deeply. She was supposed to be the closest to Rory, and she was the last one to know the vampire's true intention coming back to Forks.

Sure, it would have sucked having to see her go back to Italy, but maybe they would have figured something out and Rory would come back for real after some time had passed.

Rosalie huffed. "I don't care if you and Edward claim she lied and manipulated us in order to protect us, she still chose to do it anyways and then return to that garish castle in Italy."

"It's pretty gorgeous actually," Bella muttered under her breath as she flipped through the binder Alice had made containing all the different flower arrangement options.

Rosalie's eyes snapped to her future sister-in-law. "Whose side are you on?" Bella didn't have a chance to respond to the childish question, before someone walked into the living room, and all three women frankly shut up.

Jasper's gaze fell onto his three sisters blankly. It was evident he had heard the topic of their conversation, he was coming back from another hunt.

"Hi, Jasper," Bella said quietly.

He nodded at her. "Hello," Jasper greeted them, his brow arching in interest as he took in their emotions, ranging from embarrassment (Bella), anger (Rose), and guilty (Alice). He sighed, "Don't stop on my account. Trust me, I'm not going to break if you talk about her."

Alice shot him an apologetic look. "I know, Jazz. It's just..." she trailed off awkwardly.

Jasper looked down at the ground. In truth, since the newborn battle and Rory leaving again, Jasper was struggling. He didn't have battle preparations and strategies to distract himself, only the crippling thoughts of what if's and why's. He had disappeared for a week, gone back down to South Carolina where Peter and Charlotte let him curse and rant and cry—as much as a vampire could attempt to at least. He truly had felt like he had lost Rory again, and he was sure this time, she wasn't coming back.