Can't you just act normal?

The next morning after classes Clayder is currently facing me at the table and frowning. It is rare to see Clayder like this having a worried expression on his face. With this he looks like.. right now he seems to be....

a normal person...

Yup.. that's it. He really looks a normal person! A normal person?! Is this a dream?...it is too good to be true I wonder if I'm dreaming... I really want have the urge to pinch my cheeks and if this is really real and a miracle that was blessed by the gods of this world i will really cry in joy and maybe offer some things for them and to continue purifying Clayder with their blessings.

" Young Master? "

Clayder look at me while he was still frowning. I can't let him know what i am thinking right now or if i blurted it out i will be dead and my eye will be in his hands becoming a precious keepsake.

"... ummm... Are you okay? You don't look like in a good mood today."

I pretend and act worried then hoping that he won't notice something wrong in my reaction.

‘I hope these Clayder will keep going like this’. Then the Unique persons and my troubles will decrease. Maybe the gods of this world are sleeping as i wish that thing in my mind but i suddenly triggered a black flag after i said that.

" Eh?... Young Master is worried about me? "

Clayder look at me surprised then he started smiling. He looks energetic and cheerful now. From his expression he looks so happy. I don't see a trace of that frowning and ‘normal person attitude ’expression from before.

" No."

I quickly take back my concerned expression from before, if i will be concerned for this person i will be the one who will suffer in the end.

" I didn't expect that young master is worried about me.."

Clayder is smiling right now, i can see that he has a ‘pure smile that he looks like an angel’ that people was talking in the rumors, but it was just a crazed smile. But now, i am certain that he looks really happy right now that he looks so pure and clean. He's shining smile is blinding.... i really hate ikemens. Just explode please!

" I am not worried about you."

It's a fact, a 100% truth...

" don't worry for you... young master Glaciel i will always be happy if you are always in my side."

Then he started to act shy and said embarrassing things. ****! We are currently in the canteen now and eating lunch with everyone. Ahhh...stop it!

I stole a glance from side to side and saw some people making an uninterested expression on their face but as i saw them stealing glances on our table i glared at them then they smiled wryly at me.

Recently there was the rumors of Wallace and Herald romantic affairs and Brother Glendale's sudden change of attitude. There was also many admirers of Fahren slowly showing and awakening thus his Fanbase is slowly starting to grow and lastly Natalia being talked by everyone by her incredible light magic talent and beauty. They are slowly becoming famous and known by everyone....

But i don't want to be known by everyone and being the subject being talk in the rumors. Especially just like those first two rumors!

I will be in a deep shit If that happens....

Sigh

" Young Master, I will always take care of you."

Clayder place his right hand on my head and started patting me.