2.) Second time's a charm?

2 weeks later

"How you like it out here nigga?" Keenan asked Kingston as they sat at the basketball court watching the younger kids shoot ball.

"It ain't tha' Easy, but shit is a'ight. I've been here for a couple of years, so I can't really complain." He shrugged as one of the locals walked over towards them.

Slapping hands with him, King slickly passed him the bag of weed and got the money.

Sliding his hand in his pocket, Keenan shook his head. "Yo ass still into the side job?"

"If they need it, I always got it." King shrugged. "Why you on my head tho? You be right wit me running these luh ass streets."

"Ain't shit lil bout these Virginia streets, niggas sleep on us,"

Keenan and King were introduced by Malik, and Keenan introduced King to some of the older men, who could provide quick money for illegal activities, and further insight on the game that he's been privy to for year.

"Hey King, Hey Keenan." Shana greeted as she twirled her hair around her finger flirtatiously. She was extremely friendly towards those who gave off Dope boy vibes.

"Sup." They spoke dryly, barely glancing at her.

"I called you the other night." She said sitting on the bench next to Keenan and he scooted over some.

"Word? I ain't get it." He grumbled, tearing open his bag of sunflower seeds and Kingston chuckled to himself.

King wasn't even supposed to be down that area, he lived in Suffolk but his homies and business were down in the Beach.

"Good thing I ran into you out here then huh?" Shana asked, touching Keenan's chain and he politely moved her hand.

"I guess so," he eyed her before popping a few sunflowers seeds into his mouth.

She was talking his head off but her voice fell on deaf ears as he focused on the little kids playing ball, but was sure to throw in an "Damn for real?" Whenever he felt it was right.

King and Malik were eating the whole thing up, it was something they have gotten used to, especially with Keenan's goofy ass. Kingston was just happy Autumn wasn't as thirsty as most the girls they came in contact with. He was still debating on cutting things off with her, she was becoming a headache day by day.

"A few?" Keenan called, tapping King on his arm as if he weren't already looking at him.

"I'm right here dawg," King said and Malik chuckled getting up and jogged towards the court to play with the kids.

"Why your ass ain't did shit with your business degree?" He asked and King shrugged.

"I'll get ta dat when tha' time comes, long as I got something ta fall back on I'm straight."

Shana leaned forward some and looked at him. "You went to college?" She was stunned.

King stared at her blankly.

"You should probably do that," Keenan told her and she looked at him then rolled her eyes.

"I'm gonna be an R-N." She popped her gum.