Chapter 1

'I' :Kurama talking
'Hope':Thoughts to Kurama
'You' :Author speaking
'Enjoy': Naruko speech in the physical world
_________________________________

I was in my bed sleeping soundly when I felt someone screaming in my head.

KIT WAKE UP!!

Upon hearing his loud roar I rolled out of my bed and ended up hitting the floor with a thud.

WHAT!! Why did you wake me up? I was sleeping I complained in my thoughts to Kurama.

'No time to explain kit my chakra is spasming out of control, someone is trying to sending us to another world, and I'm trying my hardest to keep us here'

'What!? Why would someone even do that? And did you have to wake me up because of this, I thought you had everything under control' I thought back to kurama

'I have no idea maybe because you're a thorn in their eyes. Besides I told you this because just in case I couldn't keep us in this world than you wouldn't be that surprised but to tell you the truth my chakra spasming out of control is not helping so there is a 99% chance we will go to another world'

'WHAT WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER' I screamed in my mind 'I tried to but you were like a freaking log, and beside what could you have done to help' Kurama replied back quite sassily, I must say, I said nothing back because I couldn't have done anything to change our fate or my fate. And suddenly I blacked out.

??? Pov~

I got my comrade to make kyuubi's chakra out of control so it would be easier to send her out of this world, I've seen the future and I know that she will defeat me "---------------- Sama, it is completed she is out of this world but there is a slight chance she can get back, in that world she must complete a bunch of hard stuff it is quite impossible."

"1. she must stay in the Zoldyck mansion without getting killed, 2. She must complete the hunter exam alive, 3. She must stay there for 5 years at least, 4. She needs to master something they call 'nen'." "Are you sure it's hard to accomplish." "Yes but even so... We have no choice." Little did they know a certain someone heard it.

Back to Naruko's Pov~

I suddenly saw a bright light shining into my eyes so I awoke groaning, it felt like an elephant was on top of me, I looked around and saw a forest surrounding me, it reminded me of Konoha, I wonder how they are doing... my train of thoughts were interrupted by a certain fuzz ball 'Kit we are in an entirely different world now, do not be afraid you can get back to your world bu-' 'Thank god, how do we go back to our world?'

'If you didn't interrupt me I would have told you already' Kurama said with a tick mark on his head, and then he proceeds to tell me what I have to do to get back. 'So kurama what is the hunter exam? and what is 'nen'' I questioned he replied back to me.

'Apparently the hunter exam is where people try to be a hunter, just like taking the chunin exams, and this 'nen' is just like chakra but entirely different, I can feel it in your body but I temporarily suppressed it so my chakra won't battle with the nen and consumes it' 'Ohhh! okay but how do you know?'

'I went to this world before, okay kit now I want you to walk to that harbour over there it is just slightly covered by the trees and enter the ship saying your taking the hunter exams'

'okay kurama' I listened to what he said and walked towards the harbour and went to this person standing outside the ship and said "I am taking the hunter exams." The man looked down at me because I am short and said "Okay wear this badge and enter the ship."