110 『Narrative』

After booking a flight, Sana contacted her friends in New York to say goodbye to them. The four girls also helped her a lot during those times that she feels so down.

"You're going home? Huhuhu, noooo please" The blonde girl said.

"True. We still want to see baby daddy" The brunette mentioned causing for Sana to smile about the word baby daddy

"Why so fast, Sana? Is there any problem? Why are you going home?" The short haired girl asked.

"True. You still have a lot of fans here" the tall girl added.

"I'm making a choice. Thank you guys for everything. I will miss you a lot. Don't forget to message me on Instagram, okay?" Sana said and they hugged each other so tight.

After saying goodbye to her friends, she went to visit her glam team. They're all crying right now because she's leaving her modeling career in New York and they feel really sad about it.

"Why why whyyyyyy?!" Seungkwan said while holding his head.

"Thank you, Kwan. I will ask Hansol to date you again" Sana hugged him and he's still crying.

The whole team wants to provide a farewell party for Sana but she's eager to go home.

"Takecare of yourself, okay? And if you will do that thing again, you better check your schedules" Seungkwan remind and Sana slightly smack his arm.

"I will miss you. You better visit us soon, bitch"

"Yes, I will" Sana said

After that, she went to some brand companies to terminate her contract and cancel all her endorsements. It's not the easy to do that but Sana's decision is final.

It's now afternoon and Sana is done fixing everything. She booked a flight to Japan early in the morning and now she's ready to go home.

"Ahh, so heavy" Jun complained while holding one luggage. Tzuyu's brothers just can't stop complaining since last night.

"Something's weird with your smile" Sana said as she checks the face of the three guys. They quickly changed their expressions when Sana looked at them one by one.

"What do you mean, Sana?" Hansol asked while scratching his head, hoping that she will not notice anything.

"You guys are acting weird" Sana replied causing for them to gaze at each other.

"We will just miss you. Hahaha" Jeonghan awkwardly laughed.

"Acting like you're close to Sana?" Jun asked and elbowed his older brother because he's too obvious.

"I will miss you, Sana. Don't know how to handle the dance studio without you" Hansol said.

"These two guys can stay with you" Sana pointed out Tzuyu's older brothers.

"We can stay here for awhile. Yeah, we can help you find some dance instructor for that studio" Jun agreed.

"It's my time to leave now. Thank you for letting me stay here, Han. You don't know how thankful I am even though we have a not-so-good past" Sana thanked him. He became a better person after that and now he can now call himself a man with balls.

"Welcome. That's an exchange for everything that I did in the past" Hansol smiled at her and she gave him a quick hug.

"You better go and date Seungkwan after this" Sana let out a light punch on Hansol's stomach.

"I'll try" Hansol chuckled and the two gasps from behind.

"You're gay?!"

"Shut up, Jeonghan. I know you like my friend Seungcheol" Hansol said and Jeonghan's eyes widened from what Hansol said.

"No way" Jeonghan defended and Sana just laughed at them because the three started teasing each other.

"Guys, I gotta go" Sana said because they totally forgot her presence.

"Takecare, Sana. My sister will still marry you" Jeonghan said nonchalantly

"I mean... hahaha. She will probably do that" he awkwardly laughed again.

"Bye bye, Sana" the three guys bid their goodbyes with a wide smile on their face.

"Thank you"

Sana finds them really weird because it looks like they are hiding something and she just waved her hand before she walks away.

She sat comfortably on the plane as it started to take off. She took a deep breathe while looking at window, hoping that her decision to go home is right and she won't regret a single thing.

She then played a song on a mp3 player and 'What I Need' started playing. She didn't skip the song and listened to it on loop until she fell asleep.

14 hours was quite long and she didn't do anything but eat, sleep and listen to music. She doesn't have anyone to talk to inside the plane that's why she's really bored.

"Oh gosh, my body is still aching" she said as she massaged herself.

After awhile, the plane safely landed at Narita Airport in Tokyo. Even though her hometown is from Osaka, she decided to stay in Tokyo and asked Momo and Mina to be with her.

The two are actually waiting for her with a banner 'WELCOME BACK, SANA ♡' written on it.

It's 2:30AM and the two are so energetic waving their banners while their girlfriends fell asleep on their chairs.

Sana is having a hard time carrying a luggages that's why she left it somewhere and quickly run towards Momo and Mina's direction.

"GUYSSSS" she greeted out and the three of them embraced each other so tight.

"I MISS YOU" Sana uttered.

"We miss you too. Welcome back, Sana"