The party, part 2 (23)

"My mind forgets to remind me that you're a bad idea"
_______

CHASE POV:

After shaking hands with Tyler I walk back inside and grab a drink, I swallow the whole thing in one go and then fill up my red cup again.

I walk back to the boys and see that Ally is still dancing with Caleb and laughing.

Jealousy stirs in my stomach but I choose to ignore it and do what I came here to do.

I cannot feel like this for one stupid girl.

With drink in my hand, I walk over to the first hot girl I see.

"Hey babe" I say as I lean against the wall beside her.

"Oh hey" She smirks trying to push her boobs impossibly more together.

This girl is wearing a bright red, tight dress that ends just below her ass and shows a lot of cleavage,  she has on black heels that make her just a couple of inches shorter than me, and her long legs look longer.

"What's your name babe?" I ask smoothly.

"Hanna" She says trying to look seductive, it's barely working, Ally constantly looks seductive without even trying.

Wait, I have to forget her.

I go in for the kiss, Helen reacting instantly.

"Wanna take this to a spare bedroom?" I ask smirking. They love it when I smirk.

"Yes" Hayley responds almost immediately.

We go up to the bedroom holding hands and the rest is history.

ALLY POV:

Caleb and I are still dancing when I need some water.

"Wanna drink?" I laugh already knowing the answer.

"You know it sweetie - pie" Caleb winks.

Chase looks hotter when he winks.

I find the kitchen after getting lost and talk to the bartender.

"What can I get ya beautiful?" he asks, he looks around 22, not too much older than us.

"One beer and one water please" I blush at his comment.

"Coming right up gorgeous" He replies.

I smile in reply, the blush returning at his other comment.

"The names Brad babe" Brad says as he hands me my drink, "I hope to see you again".

I smile at him and go to find Caleb, turns out there was a much shorter way. I walk past some couple practically dry humping and roll my eyes.

"Chase?" I whisper to myself when I realize he was the guy dry humping the pretty brunette.

He doesn't hear me because he is too preoccupied. Tears form in my eyes, I always knew there was no chance a guy like Chase would like a girl like me, I'm a needy virgin remember, but it still hurt all the same.

Before I start actually crying I do something I never thought i'd do.

I went home.

Jokes, I wish that's what I did, my instinct told me to get out of there, but instead, I drank the beer I originally got for Caleb in one go, coughing at the bitter taste.

I walked back to the bar and tipped my water out.

"Back already?" Brad asks.

"Yeah, can I get 2 more beers?" I ask, my head starts to hurt a bit.