Bonus: The Vacation 1

"Ladies and gentlemen, boarding for flight BA0815 to London-Heathrow will commence. We kindly ask the passengers to proceed to Gate C24."

"That's us" Avi said and downed his remaining coffee.

"Yes, finally" Mitch added, sounding excited.

"Finally he says before he'll be locked up in a huge metal tin for about eleven hours" Scott returned sarcastically

"Well, at least we're traveling first class with these amazing convertible seat-beds" Mitch returned. "So it's not too bad, I guess." He got up and took his bag. "Shall we?"

"Definitely."

The three men walked up to their gate and got in line for boarding.

"And you're still ok with the seat apart from of us?" Avi asked Scott. "I could change, you know..."

"I know" Scott said. "But I'll be fine. There's not much to do on a flight anyway. I'll have some food, watch a movie or two and sleep for the rest of the time."

"That sounds like a plan" Mitch agreed. "Or read something. I'm so glad to finally have some time to read. I mean, this vacation is all about us, but still, I really want to have some time for myself..."

"I get that" Avi added. "We all need to unwind, both together and alone. It's been a stressful couple of months..."

"Yes" Scott chimed in. "But look where we are now: Out, proud and ready to hit the road together."

~

Three hours later, they were up in the air. They had already had some food and drinks. Scott had just reclined to watch a movie when someone stepped up to him. "Mitchy?"

"Hey, Scotty" the smaller man said softly, not wanting to disturb other passengers.

"What's up?"

Mitch shrugged his shoulders. "Just wanted to see you..."

Scott chuckled. "What about Avi?"

"Had food and a Bourbon" Mitch explained.

Scott shook his head and both, affection and bemusement were evident on his face. "So he's out like a light."

"You got it" Mitch confirmed.

"What about you?"

" I had food and a glass of wine..." Mitch explained.

Scott sighed. "And you're bored and restless and that's why you're here?"

Mitch looked down, he bit his lip, because he was caught. "Maybe..."

"Wanna try and squeeze into your bunk? It'll be a tight fit, but we'll work it out?"

This caused Mitch to nod happily. "Yes, please."

"Well then..." Scott got up and together they went to Mitch's seat.

"How are we going to do this?" Mitch asked.

"I'll lie down and you get comfy on top of me?" Scott said and then did exactly this. He opened his arms invitingly once he was lying comfortable. "Come here?"

Mitch lied down on top of his boyfriends and sighed when he felt Scott spreading a blanket over him, before his strong arms wrapped around him. "Thank you" he said softly. 

"You're welcome..." Scott returned. "Are you comfortable?" 

"Very much" Mitch replied. "I hope you won't mind me falling asleep right here? I mean if you're comfortable as well..."