Say yes already

BRIANA'S POV

I was putting on my dress, I was so glad I wasn't showing yet. I turned to find Elijah standing in the doorway. "You look beautiful, as always." I smiled. "Will you zip me,please?" He walked behind me and zipped my dress. "Where did this come from?" He handed me my sketchpad. "When I get a feeling or an image that I can't get out of my head. I draw it. When your mother touched my stomach, when i first met her, this is what I saw." He nodded. I turned to him. Klaus standing in the door way. "How did you see it Briana? you are not a witch?" Klaus asked. I shook my head. Elijah then spoke "The baby is part witch. From mother's side." Klaus looked at me stunned. 

We were down at the ball, Klaus and I just finished dancing a centuries old waltz. It was so romantic. He grabbed my hand and led me to his sketch room. I smiled at him. I loved when he brought me in here. "I have a very important question for you, Briana." I touched his face. "What is it?" He reached into his pocket, got down on one knee, and opened the box. He took out the ring. "Briana Elizabeth Gilbert, you have changed me. And in my thousand years on this earth, I have never found someone that I love as much as I love you. Will you do me the honor of marrying me?" I had both hands on my mouth. Tears were flowing from my eyes when I heard Elena's voice behind me say "Say yes already." I nodded my head and said "Yes Klaus. Yes I will marry you." He put the ring on my finger. Elena and Jeremy ran and hugged me.