Vol 3 Chap 75 - Shy maiden Long Zhu

A/N: I think I should clear up something first before I break most of my reader's heart. I don't have unlimited stock of chocolates and tissues to supply! (>.<)

1. Le XiaoTing's boss

It's inevitable that there would be lots of mentioning about the 'boss' or flashbacks because Le XiaoTing inside Xiao Hua's body has memories of her original life. It's impossible she does not think about the people from her original world. I actually found those MC from the transmigrated C Novels to be a bit...focused... and able to adapt to their new life so quickly and not much thoughts about their original world. Maybe they do but the author did not write it, but I will write it (>.<)

2. Shipping

It's Xiao Hua and Long Zhu (3rd prince) alllll the way! No Heise x XiaoHua or Boss x Le XiaoTing. I'm still debating about writing a new novel starring Le XiaoTing and Boss (after The Dragon's flower is finished) but that will be decided in the future.

Anyway, onward to the chapter! P.S. Your lovely comments light up my day!

XH 75

"Xiao Ting, wake up." A familiar voice said in a demanding and annoyed tone.

Eyes fluttered for a second before the lid parted, Le XiaoTing dazedly stared at the good looking guy sitting opposite her. "Third Prince?"

"What 'Third Prince'? Are you too amazed by my existence and imagined me to be a prince?"

That familiar sharp tongue and indifference expression. It was not her gentle and kind Third Prince.

"Boss?" Le XiaoTing stared in confusion.

He Zhu sighed in exasperation. "I'm still amazed at how you could sleep in such a noisy place."

Le XiaoTing blinked and finally noticed that they were in her high school cafeteria, with students lining up to buy food or chattering with friends as they eat. She and He Zhu were sitting right among the crowd.

"President?"

"You're finally awake," He Zhu said dryly as he rolled his eyes. "You are just like a pig, sleeping after finish eating. You're still not done with your task."

"Task?" Le XiaoTing was confused. Was she back to her original world? But why would she back to her high school days? Did the transmigration business go wrong?

He Zhu finally lost his patience and flicked a finger at Le XiaoTing's forehead. "Stop daydreaming and get going!"

He Zhu stood up and marched out of the cafeteria, not at all self-conscious at how the female students would blush and whisper among themselves as he passed by them. He was used to it.

Le XiaoTing stood up and shakes the sleepiness away before chasing after him. The unfriendly and hostile gazes focused on her were as unnerving as ever. There was one time, where the fangirls decided to be violent to threaten her to stay away from He Zhu but lucky for her, President found out and decided to have a 'talk' with the clingy girls. Since then, his fangirls always glared at her but did not approach to scare her away from him.

Now that she thinks about it, it was as if her fate to be his underling. She met him during her high school days, with her one year younger than him. In high school, she called him 'President' and in the workplace, she called him 'Boss'.

They stepped into the student council room, which was surprised empty of occupants. Normally during break time, the student council room was always filled with council members catching up with their duties.