Chapter 7

Sophie's POV

Shawn and I eventually made it to where everyone was eating. We had a really good night with everyone talking and having a fun time. Although sometimes I felt a little uncomfortable because Matt would give me these weird looks across the table, but I just shook it off and continued talking to Mahogany and some of the other boys that were sitting next to me.

A few of us got pretty tired as we were still there around midnight so we got a car back to the hotel. Me, Shawn, Mahogany, the Jacks and Cam went back to the hotel and everyone else stayed out. When we arrived we all went to our rooms, I really wanted to say a proper goodnight to Shawn but I couldn't because Cam and the others were with us so I said night and headed up to the room with Mahogany. I got into my pyjamas, climbed into bed and texted Shawn.

Shawn's POV

I was sat alone in my room when I got a text.

Beautiful💖: Good night, see you in the morning(:

You: No, don't sleep I want to see you

Beautiful💖: I want to see you too..

You: Come to my room? No ones here, Matts still out with everyone

I didn't get a reply, she's either on her way or fell asleep, well damn. I sat on the end of my bed waiting until I got a quiet knock at my door. I opened to see the beautiful face of no other than Sophie Miller. She's in pajama shorts and an oversized t shirt and her hair is up in a messy bun, she looks gorgeous.

I grabbed her wrist pulling her inside kicking the door closed behind me. I hugged her and planted a soft kiss on her lips. She smiled up at me,

"I'm really tired and I had to sneak past Mahogany, you owe me." she laughed.

"But it was worth it because you get to see me right?" I winked.

Sophie's POV

Woah I love it when he winks. We were lying on the bed talking for a while when I started to get a little sleepy.

"Maybe I should get back to my room I'm getting kind of tired." I said.

"Noooo stay" Shawn pleaded wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Okay, but wake me if I fall asleep yeah?" I asked.

He nodded and began humming while playing with my hair, it was so relaxing which honestly didn't help keep me awake, I shut my eyes and dozed off into a light sleep.

Matt's POV

I got back to the hotel with the rest of the guys around 1am, I was pretty tired and headed straight up to mine and Shawn's room. I then opened the hotel room door...