My Bloody Revenge by Rosebud30

(P.K.A: The Chivalrous Rogue) Vampire Prince Damien Howard smelled the metallic scent of blood, and he knew it was his own. He stared up in horror at the dark figures hovering in front of him. ‘Where am I and what the hell do you want?!” “nusquam,” a raspy voice replied with a twisted smile. “What? Then -” he never got to finish his sentence as the dark figure pressed his leg deeper on his chest slamming him against the cold floor. He winced as the pain spread through his entire back. “Claude suam oram!" “Why are you doing this?” he cried out in agony. He was a new vampire and did not have the strength like his kidnappers. It was too much for him to bear. He felt as if hundred trucks ran over him. His head throbbed to the extent where he couldn’t feel his other body parts. Damien fought to keep his senses but the darkness was closing in. The images of his mother, father flashed in front of his eyes. The smile of his loving sister haunted him. Just before his eyes drooped close, he saw something shiny being brought closer to him and the sick smile on one of his captors taunted him. “Help!” he silently pleaded hoping someone would hear him before losing his consciousness.

~

Ooh lala, the summary really gets you going doesn't it? Well anyways i personally love it and can't wait for the update... also can't wait for the scene to play out! I. Need.An. Update. NOW. Or will get very angry and you do NOT want to see me angry.