Kidnap My Heart by TheFlamingPopsicle

Emma van der Bilt has been kidnapped more times than she cares to remember. With her reckless personality and billionaire father, being kidnapped is nearly unavoidable. She believes she’s on top of her situation and can handle anything anyone might throw at her until her best friend is taken along with her one day. She’s thrown further off guard when her kidnappers turn out to be William and Eric Knight, two handsome young men who are controlled by their father and put in charge of babysitting the two girls. Personalities clash and arguments incite when William is paired with Emma, the troublesome one, while sparks fly when Eric is paired with Taylor, the calmer of the two. When Taylor admits to having developed feelings for Eric and refuses to leave with Emma when they finally get the chance to escape, Emma is torn between her freedom and her best friend. Will she follow in Taylor’s footsteps and give into the temptation of getting close to her obnoxious kidnapper, or will she abandon her best friend in exchange for her freedom?

~

The idea first came out in the other book Better Than Revenge.... Action at its romantic height ^_^ The story is elegant but with a heavy comedic atmosphere which you're sure to love at first sight. (See how I went all advertising voice there?)