Part 16

Third Person POV

"So tell me Draven why did you suddenly decide to abandon your hiding escapades?" Asked Zelda sitting on the chair she dragged in front of him.

"That whore sold my daughter just to have enough money to stay hidden, and I had to take her solace away, the same way she did mine." Her victim answered.

"But why surrender yourself? You could have reported her alone, instead of being captured with her." She asked curiously.

It was surely odd how Zelda was asking about the reasons her victim chose to surrender and get killed instead of fleeing, and Draven too found it weird how instead of torturing him she was having a conversation with him because he was sure as hell this wasn't how Angela's little session went.

Zelda was brutal, ruthless, formidable, and straight to the point when it comes to delivering well-deserved penalties.

Nonetheless, Draven decided to answer her. "Because I deserved it too. My daughter was sold, and might very much being tortured as we speak. All of this happened right under my fucking nose, but I was too blind, too trusty to see any of it." He said with both venom and remorse while watching his whore of a wife, as he kindly describes her.

Dana however was shaking with fear, fear of anticipating what Zelda would do to her the moment she's through with Draven. She was hoping to show her mercy for the sake of her kids, but even that tiny little crumble of hope disappeared into thin air when she saw the dark look in her eyes.

"Very well. I shall help you, then." She said standing up from her position. "Lee!" Zelda called.

Lee immediately went to her side when he heard her calling him. "Take care of him." She ordered before she went to her other prey. The one she really loathes from the bottom of her heart.

"Hello, darling!" Zelda mocked while heading to her whips collection, and choosing a very thin one with some sharp edges on its ends. The women's face soon drained of all colours when she saw it, and started stuttering.

"Oh stop being such a drama queen, it won't hurt that much," Zelda said chuckling at the women's misery. "I think." She added laughing her wits out at the increased shaking of Dana's body.

She snapped the whip in the air causing for its sharp sound to echo around the room, the woman screamed at the top of her lungs. "HELP!" Zelda laughed more.

"You really think anyone here would dare to go against me to help a gold digging whore like you?" She asked incredulously. "That's just plain dumb, even for you." Zelda added.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." The woman kept chanting in her broken voice that she almost sounded pathetic.

"What for, darling?" Zelda asked in mock softness.

"I s- shouldn't have p- planned to have your kids killed." She answered.

"And?" Zelda urged.

"And I shouldn't have payed that truck driver to kill your husband." She confessed.

"Go on!"

"And that's al- ahh." She screamed in pain. It was like her back was splitted into two with thorns.

Zelda whipped her hard making sure to angle the whip so it's much more painful than usual. "That's all, really?" She asked.

"I- I- I don't k- know." The woman stuttered through pain.

"Oh, but you should know, after all you tried to get to my husband through my son." Zelda seethed. "Did you really think I would allow you to take my family away, even if Tyrone gave any chance?" She asked whipping her again, harder.