Chapter Twenty Four

You ran out of the tent, only to realize you were in some kind of circus or something of the sort. It was very big, you might add. 'Is this... His? The one he came from? Or... Something else like that?' You asked yourself, 'no...doesn't matter. It is big, but I bet I can get out of here if I ran far enough.'

     You began running past all kinds of mini carnival games with stuffed animals. You ran past them, but you did notice that they were... different. Not your regular stuffed animal prizes. These were very...dark.

     They looked scary, almost. Their fuzzy bodies were darker in color, instead of the usual bright colors. They all seemed to have pointy teeth. Claws were also attached to their, probably at one point, soft little paws.

     You continued to run as you just shook your head. If you hadn't been through all you've been through, you would've been terrified of the little stuffed demons. You shook your head again, shaking off all the bad memories trying to creep back into your mind. You then focused your eyes on where you were going.

      "(Y/N), don't you think you've ran far enough? Your legs have to be tired," your voice complained. You rolled your eyes as you continued to run.

     'I haven't even been running that long' you thought 'Hey! Why are you complaining anyways? I'm the one running!'

     "Well, yes...but, I'm still in your body!" The voice responded. You stopped running and just stood there.

     'Ew... P-Please don't say that. You're not IN my body. Just my mind' you thought, replying to your voice.

     "Ooh yeah. I guess it sounded weird the other way...sorry," your voice apologized. You just smiled as you looked around.

     'Wait... Wasn't I just here? There's the tent I started from' you thought to yourself.

     "Yes, it is. Weird... Seems that this place can't let you leave. Well, more likely, the clown won't let you leave. It's probably not even possible for you to leave. I think once you're here, you stay here until he lets you go," your other voice commented. You sighed as you then walked back into the tent. As you expected, the clown was standing there.

     "Ah, you've come back," he said as he smirked. You frowned as you just sat down on the dirt floor near him, looking up at him.

     'When can I leave?' You ask him. He looks down at you, a smile forming slowly at the corners of his mouth.

     "When Slenderman calms down about his brother dying. Which may take a while. So, I suggest you get comfortable," he says as he then begins walking away. You quickly get up and then grab his hand, causing him to turn to look at you.

     You stare at him as it then hit you. He's going to keep you here for years. Something deep inside told you that he'll find other excuses to keep you there. Even after Slenderman would get over the fact that you killed his brother, Laughing Jack would still keep you there.

     You continued to stare at his face. You then remembered that you could read other people's minds. You smiled a little as you then began reading his mind.

     'Why is she holding my hand? Now she's staring at me... I-I don't think I'm comfortable with this. If she doesn't say anything soon, I'm going to have to just leave... What? Now she's staring into my eyes. God, I forgot how beautiful her eyes were. Those (E/C) eyes are just purely amazing-'

      You stopped listening to his thoughts. Listening to people's thoughts just seems wrong. That was too personal. Wait... he thought your eyes were beautiful? He must have some kind of feelings for you. No, no he wouldn't. Not the clown.