What's your TE?

An: inspired by post above, so I don't own Marvel or the original idea. Peter Parker backstory (or at least my idea/what I could glean) So have fun!!!!!
/////////

Third person POV

The Avengers were gathered in the common room, just relaxing and processing the recently won battle. Those who had been turned to ash were taking a much needed break, as were the heroes who helped to free them.

Clint glanced around the room, noticing the boy in the spider suit.

"What's your name kid?" Clint asked. The boy looked over at Tony, who shrugged.

"My name's Peter Parker." The boy, Peter, replied.

"And you are the Spiderling?" Natasha's asked. Peter smirked, and Tony chuckled.

"Spiderman, technically. But yeah, sure." Peter answers, grinning.

"And how old are you, Peter?" Steve asks.

"17, almost 18." Peter replies without missing a beat. Tony raises his eyebrows, proud of his kid for not buckling under the questions of his role models.

"Aren't you a little to young to be playing hero?" Steve asks. Peter raises an eyebrow.

"Aren't you and Bucky a little too old to be alive?" Peter shoots back. Tony chuckles, marveling at his sassy kid.

"So... what's your story? Your TE?" Bruce asks. Peter tilts his head, confused.

"My tea? I don't drink tea. Or coffee. Or soda. Actually, Aunt May says I'm not supposed to, but Tot lets me drink it all the time, but tea? No." Peter asks. Tony facepalms. Bruce stifles a laugh.

"No, your story, like why you wanted to be a hero, your "traumatic event"." Bruce explains. Peter nods.

" I forget how old I was, but I was at the Hammer Expo when the Hammer-drones attacked, and I had my Iron Man mask on, and I did the beam stance, with the arm raised, and a robot came at me, then Tony landed next to me and shot it, and that was when I knew I wanted to be a hero. Also, in the Battle of New York, Tony again saves me by catching a building that nearly fell on me. I guess then?" Peter answers.

"Wow. Wait- you were that kid?" Tony asks. Peter nods, grinning.

"I still have the mask." Peter chuckles.

"Ah. Um, your traumatic event?" Clint asks. Pete nods.

"Well, my parents died when I was five, and then when I turned 14, I got bit by a radioactive spider. A few nights after I got bit, my uncle Ben went out. Earlier that day, I was at Delmar's, when a robber came. I-I could have stopped him, I could have, but I didn't. I finished my homework and went to catch up with Ben." Peter takes a deep breath before continuing.

"I arrived at the store to see the same robber shoot Ben in the chest, saving the lives of 10 people. His last words were "with great power comes great responsibility." That night, I went after the robber, stopped three mugging, and one bank robbery." Peter wipes a tear.

"Oh, that stinks." Steve says.

"I'm not done."

"Oh. Continue."

"A little while later, Tony shows up, asks me to help him in the Civil War, yadda yadda yadda, and then I got to fight you all- that was pretty cool. Your arm is still really cool, Mr. Barnes." Peter says with excitement. Bucky blinks, looking down at the metal arm that can crush a car door without a problem.

"Oh! And then I had to deal with the Vulture, Adrain Toomes. I got tossed in a lake twice, crushed under a warehouse, and fought my homecoming date's dad in a tuning, crashing airplane! I had to leave homecoming early, too, but that wasn't too bad. I've had worse. I got shot and stabbed in the stomach once. That was not pleasant." Peter continues.

"Wow, kid, you've been through a lot-" Natasha whistles.

"Sorry to interrupt, I'm still not done." Peter interjects. Natasha's mouth drops open, before closing. She nods, tight lipped.

"And then Tony offered me a spit on the Avengers, but I declined, and he said it was a test, but Tony is terrible at lying, and then he calls me saying there's a wizard that needs rescuing? So then I go and help and the next thin I know I'm in space! Rescuing a wizard!" Peter bounces excitedly.

"Oh! And then I saved the wizard, and Tony dubbed me an Avenger, but I think it was only temporary- but then these weird aliens appear and we ugh them, and turns out they know Thor and are friendly aliens, and then we fought Thanos- which wasn't fun. And then he threatens Tony, I would have killed him if he did, but then Thanos disappears with the Stone." Peter slumps visibly.

"And then my spider-senses start tingling, and then I know what is going to happen- that those people and myself are going to turn to dust, and then I can feel myself turning to dust, dying pretty much, but my healing tries to fix it. And then I get Tony's attention and start whining and complains about how I didn't feel okay and that I was sorry- which was really stupid, I could have warned him about what was happening, I should have warned him, but oh well, and then I died and then I'm here!" Peter concludes.

"Peter... that's a lot. For any hero, especially one so young. Are you okay? Do you have PTSD, nightmares?" Bruce asks, concerned. Peter hesitantly nods.

"I'm claustrophobic. And hate spiders. And I don't really like grapes, or confetti anymore." Peter answers.

"Oh kid, you should not be beating yourself up over not warning me. You were amazing." Tony promises, drawing the brunette in for a hug. Peter grins.

"And son, you are an Avenger. You have every right to be here." Steve assures. Peter grins, standing up.

"I'll be right back." Peter walks off to another room.

"Fri, get us a view on what Pete is doing." Tony orders. A screen pops up, with an audio feed of Peter. He is cheering, doing flips.

"Guy in the chair?! Guess what?!" Peter says excitedly into his phone. A crackly "What?" Answers him.

"You are now the guy in the chair for an official Avengers member!" Pete cheers. Excited yelling is all that can be heard for a while. The team laughs.

"Wait, does this mean Mr. Stark knows I hacked your suit?" The crackly voice comes again. Peter shakes his head, sitting on the ceiling.

"No." Peter peers around the room, grinning right into the camera. He waves.

"He does now though." Peter smirks, before launching a web onto the servility camera. The screens goes white and fuzzy, and no sound can be heard.

"Gosh dam it! That kid will be the end of me!" Tony yells.

"That kid is certainly an Avenger. Stark, schedule a press contend for tomorrow." Natasha orders.

"Spiderman is an Avenger."