2.16

*unedited*
WARNING: this chapter contains blood, gore, and violence.

A figure was casted in darkness, hands tied to a wooden pillar that was in the center of the dank cellar. The mouth was stuffed with cloth, and the bloodied clothes were torn to the side, leaving the person stark naked in the cold damp chamber.

The day after Fan Jiahao confessed, Zhu Xiuying had come back with her sultry looks. She was honestly surprised that Fan Jiahao accepted her offer after so much resistance. She thought he would never give in and that drastic measures had to be taken. But, the fact that he accepted after she decided to start seducing him hurt her ego. Was he so desperate to not have sex with her that he had  to accept the offer to make it stop? She believed that that was the reason and the reason alone on why he joined her. She never once thought he was a double agent planning her demise.

After joining her, she tried even harder to seduce him. Her ego was hurt, and she knew it would be revived once she had the Emperor, but she simply couldn't handle the fact that  anyone would refuse her.

But Fan Jiahao only became even more disgusted with her. To keep him on her side, she decided to get him after she overthrew the Emperor.

As she was overcome with glee of catching the Imperial Majesty off guard, the Emperor was already preparing for her arrival. Afraid she would come and harm Wen Jingyi if she knew their relationship, he had Wen Jingyi go back to his farm until further notice.

The plan was that Zhu Xiuying will sneak into the palace, where the Emperor will fool her into thinking she was winning. But right when she was on the climax of victory, he would backfire on her. She would be knocked out and dealt with accordingly in the dungeons.

Basically, everything that happened in the plot would happen, except this time they have the upper hand with their knowledge.

The Emperor was roaming the halls, his garbs billowing behind him. When he turned the corner, someone bumped into him.

But he was strong, and thus he didn't stumble one bit. Zhu Xiuying puffed her cheeks, That usually works!

He raised an eyebrow at her. Indeed, she was beautiful. But he can feel and smell the ugliness right out of her body. It was so obvious that she wasn't innocent, and her "innocent" act proved it tenfold.

Zhu Xiuying only got angrier with him. He wasn't falling for her act like all the others, and the only reason why people fell for that was because she was strikingly beautiful. Did this mean that the Emperor didn't find her attractive like she had hoped? Two men? That was a new record! Unacceptable. She had to up her game.

She batted her eyelashes, but it made her look way too desperate with the amount of batting she was performing. The Emperor inwardly scoffed inside, How I can't wait until I rip your flesh apart!

"Your Imperial Majesty, Emperor of China," she whispered in fake awe. "I can't believe I've bumped into you! I'm a big fan!"

Of hating, overthrowing, and plotting against me, apparently, the Emperor inwardly sneered. He finally said, "You're not allowed here."

She pouted, "Can't I see the man I admire from afar? I really didn't mean to get this far! I got lost from the entrance."

A horrible liar, too, the Emperor added. Though, she's right about being lost. She lost her mind when she was born!

Zhu Xiuying "accidentally" brushed herself up against him, "But you stopped Xiuxiu from going any farther. In a way, you're kind of a hero. My hero. So, why doesn't this lowly noblewoman..."—she placed a seductive hand on his bicep—"grant a reward to him, hm?"