Chapter Fifteen

Y/n's pov

I walked over and stood by his side along with Hoodie "Who have you chosen for her to fight?"

"We would like to request Toby."

Toby stepped forward and stood next to me. Kate and Masky walked to the crowd of spectators, joining them. Slenderman gave me one last look and teleported back into the crowd. I walked over to Toby and shook his hand. "G-good luck" He teased

"Keep it you'll need it." I smiled under my mask

He laughed slightly and we went to different sides of the field Hoodie put his arm over my shoulder. "You got this, make me proud. Remember its just like training."

I nodded looking at his mask "Ok."

Hoodie let go and jogged to next to Slenderman. I gripped my sledge hammer tighter as static filled the air "3... 2... 1... Begin."

We ran at each other, he raised his hatchet and swung it at my arm, I stepped back hearing the sound of it slicing though the space I just was. The audience was cheering us on. I ran at him pulling out my gun firing a shot at his chest. He pulled up his hatchets using the metal part to deflect the bullet. When I was within five feet if him I ducked down under the range of his hatchets. I swung my sledge hammer at his legs, sweeping him off his feet.

I stood one foot on eather side of his waist my wepon pulled over my head ready to bring down on his head. He smiled and grabbed my ankle making me fall on my back, knocking the wind out of me. He quickly pinned my hands over my head and smirked at me. Not giving up that easy I head butted him making his grip loosen. I used this chance to jump up and knee him in the face. He rolled over and up before my knee could make contact. It was about five minutes in, neither  of us ever getting the upper hand. We stood bloody and facing eachother ready to strike.

"Enough." I heard echo though my head.