F E E L I N G S

Eleven
Sex always did work better then feelings

Kelly

Matthew cursed under his breath, "As much as I want to... we can't."

"Why not?" I wined, like a little girl, loosening my grasp around his neck so I could examine his expressions.

"My roommates home. We have a strict, 'no sex' rule." He explained.

I bit my lip, bummed on how much I wanted him yet couldn't have him.

It was literally physical pain wanting something that bad but not being able to get it.

That's when an idea, I might end up regretting, came to mind.

"I know where we'll go... nd I'll drive."

Glad the door wasn't locked, because Aubrey had always took her time to open up, I bursted into her hotel room without warning.

"We need to talk." I commanded.

I was surprised to the man she was casually lounging with; public figure, Harry Martell.

"Kelly," Aubrey's head twitched towards me in shock, "what are you doing back so early?" She asked sarcastically, the plan was me getting laid, not coming back this early.

The fact that Matthew was outside her room door and a stranger, for all I know, was here, I gritted my teeth together and swiftly urged her up, "We need to talk."

Taking the hints, Aubrey led us to her bedroom before telling Harry she'd "be right back".

"So what's so urgent?" She said, shutting the door behind her, she crossed her arms across her petite chest, that was clad in a silk shirt dress.

"You know that other hotel room you got?"

Audrey's been paying for a separate hotel room she used just for storage! The room had 3 bedrooms, and I recalled one of them being empty.

"Yea..." she replied nervously, "what's up?"

I gave her that look that she knew too well, "I need it."

She took a good minute to catch on, but soon enough, the corners of her full lips churned into a smirk, "Okayyyy bitch!"

"Yeaaaa," I confirmed, "but cmonnn. He's waiting."

"He can wait." Aubrey said sternly, hand steady on her hip, "Shit he bout to get a special treat tonight." She winked.

"Bitch I fucking hate you." I crackled.

She grabbed the key card off her bed side dresser and handed it to me, "You know I got you."

"And you know I love you!" I said to her wholeheartedly, before scurrying out the door, not to let Matthew wait any longer.

Connecting my phone to the little radio on the living room table, I put on some Bryson Tiller to set the vibe.

Matthew was sitting on the foot of the queen sized bed staring into space as when I walked into the room. Noting my presence, his attention was now completely fixed on me.