[26] I'm Very Sensitive

[STATUS: UNEDITED]

"You have to know the things I'd do to you."

So that's what he said....

Wow. Okay. Deep breaths.

I don't know how to feel about that... but I do know that it's for sure making me feel... uh... something.

I swear to god the air in my lungs has been punched out of me. It takes me a few seconds to respond, but when I do, it's shaky and timid. My voice comes out breathless like I just ran a marathon.

"W-what do you mean?"

My heart skips a beat as the boy in front of me just stares at me, blinking rapidly. I don't know whether to feel relieved or scared when he then suddenly lets out a laugh and buries his head in my shoulder again.

He heaves a big sigh and shakes his head back and forth, his nose gently brushing across my skin. This, combined with the sensation of his breath on my collarbone has me suppressing giggles because I'm frightfully ticklish.

Jack must have noticed this because he shifts his head slightly to the side and asks, "Do you find amusement in my discomfort?" with furrowed brows and a slight frown.

Oh boy. I mean amusement is one word to describe how I feel right now but the other words... I'd rather him not know if you get what I mean.

Speaking of things he doesn't know, he seems unaware that in the process of moving, he's made it even harder for me not to laugh. This new position he's chosen is even worse.

When he moves his lips to speak, they brush up against the most sensitive skin of my neck and he keeps breathing into that same spot; all while the prickly ends of his hair tickle the exposed skin of my shoulder. He asked a question but I already forgot what it was.

I'm too focused on not bursting into laughter that I fail to even respond with a, "What?" or a, "Can you please repeat the question?", causing Jack to pout. He waits another moment but when I still don't answer his question he sighs, making me squirm even more as I attempt to escape the reach of the puffs of air that exit his mouth and nose.

The more I squirm, the more Jack tries to get me to stop squirming because it must seem like I'm just trying to avoid his question. I should've known all of my attempts to win would be futile against Jack. But I try anyway, wiggling and squirming quite chaotically, especially when he uses his hands to try and anchor my waist to him. He's trying to prevent my escape with this powerplay but my resistance only multiplies because my hip and waist area is one of the most ticklish places on me. So the sensation of his fingers on my skin there has me thrashing wildly in his loose grip. I flap around like a fish for a few seconds while Jack's impatience with me escalates until he finally snaps.

"Enough," he practically growls, finally getting aggressive enough to find my hands to pin them to the wall behind me. I try to escape his grip but because I'm a feeble boy who didn't eat enough bread crusts growing up, I fail at this test of strength.

Well, actually I ate all of my bread crusts growing up. Then when am I so weak?

I'll just blame it on my mom for not buying the right bread. Or on Jack for being a jacked (haha puns) varsity freaking football player.

His grip stays tight around my wrists. Now that I'm still, I notice how close his lips are to my skin.  Then he decides to speak. "Spencer..." he speaks directly down my neck. So at the worst possible time, a bubble of laughter escapes past my lips and hangs out in the air.

He tenses beneath me.

Awkward.

"Are you laughing at my discomfort?"