Fifty One

I ducked down when the glass came flying in from the window. The glass covered my back as the shooting started. In a second I was yanked up and pushed behind a wall as a bullet flew past my head.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon asks me, releasing my shoulders from his grasp.

"Are you?" I take his face in my hands and get a closer look at him. I was right from before, he didn't have a scratch on him. I smile and drop my hands from his face, glad he's okay. Then I realize something. "Where's Jungkook?"

"Hey Ara bear," I whip around at his raspy voice. He was sitting against a wall with Hoseok, who was trying to patch him up as best he could with what he had.

I ran right to him and knelt down beside him. His shirt was completely off now so Hoseok could disinfect and see his wounds clearly. They did not look good.

"Hey," I whisper, gently touching his bruised cheek.

"You need to get out of here," he tells me, looking deep into my eyes.

"Not without killing him first," I shake my head. There was no way I was letting that bastard live, no matter what my morals were. "And not without you."

"Forget about me Ara-"

"Hoseok is going to fix you up, aren't you Hoseok?" I turn to him for second as he starts to open his mouth but I dont let him respond, turning back to Jungkook frantically instead. "I'm not leaving you."

Jungkook lets out a sigh and bites his lip. With a lot of effort he lifts up his arm and caresses my cheek, a small smile gracing his face. Just the sight of it makes me feel better.

"Okay," He retracts his hand. "Just promise you'll come back."

"I promise."

A loud groan interrupts our moment and I turn around, seeing Jimin holding his arm tightly as blood started to drip from it. He had been shot.

I rush over to him and take the gun out of his hand. He gives me a pained look and I nod over to where Jin, Hoseok, and Jungkook were. He needed medical attention now.

Reluctantly he walks over and plops himself next to Jungkook with Taehyung by his side. Taehyung wouldn't leave Jimin now that he was hurt.

The three youngest exchange looks and smile at each other, glad to see each other again.

With a gun now in my hand I walk back over to Namjoon who's firing from around the corner. He looks at me and shakes his head when he sees the gun in my hand. He knew exactly what I wanted to do.

"Ara-"

"Don't think you can stop me," I cut him off. He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes, seemingly thinking over his options. When he opens them, he looks back at me and slowly nods his head. "How many men?" I ask him.

"Five including Luke now," he answers. "Yoongi, Taehyung, Jimin and I took out ten already."

"Think you two could occupy the rest?" I ask. I needed Luke alone, when he was vulnerable. If he had men around him I wouldn't have a chance.

"We got it covered," He smirks, looking over at Yoongi and signaling him with his hands. Yoongi looks over at me and gives me a skeptical look before nodding. He was worried, I could tell.