Marked, War, and Blood

Warning: This chapter contains a mature scene.

——————

~Liam~

"I love you too." She said, kissing my cheek. I moved my face and kissed her soft rose lips. She looked shocked, but kissed my lips back. She took off my hoodie and shirt, kissing me even more.

I kissed her deeper and unbuttoned her shirt. I moved my hands down her back and unclipped her bra. I moved my kisses down to her neck and marked her. She moved down to my neck and marked me. The mate bond was now sealed.

*Next morning*

~Eden~

I woke up and sat up in bed. I felt my neck and it was marked. I was now able to feel everything that he could feel. He could feel everything I could feel now. We could now mind link each other.

I slowly shook Liam awake. "Liam, wake up." I said. He groaned. "I'm awake." He said, slowly sitting up. I laughed. "Good morning." I said, giving him a kiss on the lips. "Good morning to you too." He said, giving me a kiss.

"I'm going to go make some breakfast." I said, getting out of bed. He held my hand before I fully got out of bed. "Wait, one more kiss?" He asked. I laughed. I leaned back in bed and gave him another kiss. "Okay, can I go make breakfast?" I asked. I gave him one last kiss and went to the kitchen.

I finished cooking breakfast and went up to our bedroom. As I opened the door I set down the food on our nightstands. Who would of thought, years ago I would of been disgusted by any werewolf. Now, I'm their queen. I had one main thought though.

Did Luke send the AW scouts to my pack house?

I tried shaking the thought out of my head. "Are you okay?" Liam asked. "Of course." I said, giving him a kiss on the forehead. He smiled. There was a loud bang in the game room. I quickly hopped up and rushed downstairs.

Luke had broken down the door and was yelling at a member of the warrior pack, Mason. I quickly rushed in between the two of them. "Luke, get the fuck out!" I yelled, growling at him. "There will be war! Just you Wait Eden!" He yelled back at me, before rushing out the door.

"War?" I muttered under my breath. I turned to face Mason. "Tell the packs that they want war with us." I said. He nodded and rushed up the stairs. I  had many thoughts racing through my mind. He wants war?

I rushed up to my bedroom and saw Liam sitting on the edge of the bed. "Liam, they want war." I said, worry uprising in my voice. He looked shocked. Tons of thoughts raced in my mind again. "Liam, I'm going to see my brothers and deal with this. Keep everyone in line. If something's wrong than mind link me." I said.

I rushed out the door and transformed. I headed towards their house. I slowed down when I realized other people were their. I transformed back into a human and hid my ears and tail. Then slowly approached the house.

"Hi, is Anthony home?" I asked a guy standing outside. "Yes, Annie is also here. They are in the living room." He said. I thanked him and walked into the living room. "So, I'm here after months.." I said. They slowly looked up and were shocked.

"Eden!" They both screamed, running up giving me a hug. I laughed. "Where have you been?" Annie asked me. "I've been.. with my boyfriend." I said. She jumped up in joy.

"Can I meet him?" She asked. "No!" I blurted out. She looked confused. "I mean.. Not now. I'm here to talk to Luke and your father. It's very, very important." I said. They nodded and pointed to the office. I slowly opened the door.