Chapter 52: Locked Eyes

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Third Person P.O.V)

As Lloyd's powers were stripped from his body Master Chen made his way to the edge of the stage smirking as he held up the staff of Elements for all to see.

"All the power! Finally mine!" Master Chen announced for the crowd of his followers below him to hear.

Skylor walked up to her father. "Let me stand beside you father."

"Yes." Master Chen beckoned to his daughter then turned once more toward the crowd to address his followers once more.

"All of you who bear the mark of the Anacondrai tonight we will shed our skins for a new one! Not only will Master Chen be the number one noodle house, but Ninjago's number one ruler!"

Clouse took a step closer to Master Chen spellbook in hand and started to chant.

The very ground began to rumble and quake Chen, being caught off guard, took a while to grasp what was happening around him, as the ground continued to quake, again and again, get stronger with each quake knocking all around.

The staff of elements slipped out of Chen's hands and clashed to the ground. Kai quickly moved to grab the staff that lay on the hard stone floor.

As soon as his hand wrapped around the staff Kai could feel the tremendous power surge throughout his veins.

One of Chen's followers, rush toward Kai only to fall into a trap door. Kai looked to see who had caused the trap door to open Skylor smiled down to him with her hand on a lever.

Master Chen turned to Skylor his eyes filled with fury. "You dare betray me?!" Chen roared at his daughter.

"It runs in the family." Skylor retorted back at her father.

Clouse turned to Kai preparing to cast one of his spells. Before he could utter a word Kai blasted him with ice encasing Chen's master of dark magic Kai smirked at the expression of astonishment frozen on Clouse's face.