Beginings

We all started to worry when it had been two days and Blaise still hadn't woken up. We had all banded together to forcefully drag Theo downstairs to eat some food at the dining room table.

He sat broodingly eating a bowl of spaghetti and drinking a cup of tea.

"Can I go back up now mothers" he asks sarcastically.

"How about I come down"

I whip my head to the side and see a pale and unsteady Blaise standing in the doorway.

Theo jumps up and runs to him and wraps him in a hug. When Theo pulls apart and looks up at the man in front of him. Then he does what I've been telling him to do for weeks. He grabs Blaise's face gently in his hands and kisses him. Blaise freezes for a second before returning the gesture.

I cheer and clap. Without even breaking the kiss Theo pulls out his wand and sticks me to my chair and silencios me. How rude.

I silently glare at him while the rest of the people in the room either gawk at the two or laugh at me. Eventually the two of them break apart and turn to face us now holding hands.

"Um for those of you who don't know, I like Blaise" Theo says with a smirk.

"Who did know?" Pansy asks from her chair.

"Miss most over there" he says pointing at me and breaking the spell I was under at the same time.

"YOU KNEW AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME" Pansy screeches.

I smile nervously "ummmm No?" I lie.

She glares at me before smirking "you're dead"

My eyes widen and I run out of the room while the rest of the occupants laugh. Guess who's not getting a makeout session tonight.

I sprint down the hallways away from the very unhappy Pansy. Until I run into someone and fall onto the ground. I look up to see Voldy.

I quickly pull myself off the ground and look at him.

He smirks "having problems Miss Granger?"

"Yes actually I still don't have a dark mark and you said we were getting them weeks ago" I reply grumpily.

I can here Pansy's quiet laughs from the other side of the wall. Leaving me out here on my own.

"Well Miss Granger I'll arrange the ceremony for all of you tonight. You too Miss Parkinson" he says before walking away.

Pansy runs up to me all anger forgotten.

"Move it Hermione we have to get Daph and Astoria" she commands pushing me towards the stairs. I roll my eyes but make my way up.

A few hours later I'm in my Deatheater robes. My hair after an hour of working with it is finally straight. I have a tiny bit of makeup on but not much.

Pansy, Astoria, and Daphne were also ready and they all looked stunning.

There was a knock on the door. We said come on expecting it to be one of the boys. Instead Astoria ran forward and threw her arms around her girlfriend Luna.

Luna smiles at all of us. Her face changes a little bit when she gets to Daphne.

"That's odd" Luna remarks still looking at Luna.

"What's odd Luna" Daphne asks with a slight tone of apprehension in her voice.

"Well there are a lot of Leples flying around you stomach" Luna reply's dreamily.

"What are Leples?" Astoria asks her girlfriend patiently.

By now the two of them had made there way over to Astoria's couch and were holding hands while sitting next to each other.

"Well the fly around the heads of humans but I've only seen them around the stomach of one person so far" she answers.

"Who did you see them on?" I ask carefully.

"I saw them on Tonks but they left after Teddy was born" she says before standing up and pulling Astoria up with her.

"Come on 'Stori' I wanna go talk to everyone. The Order thinks I've been kidnapped again so I can stay for a couple days" I can hear Luna's voice fading as she gets further down the hallway.

I turn around to look at Daphne who looks very very pale.

"You ok Daph?" Pansy questions Daphne who looked ready to faint.

"She isn't saying what I think she's saying?" Daphne, her voice shaking so much I could barely understand what she was saying.

"I know a spell we could use to check to see if you actually are or if Luna is just sprouting off nonsense" I tell her quietly.

She collapses on to the couch and looks up at Pansy and I nervously.

"Do it" she whispers.

I take out the book that I have that tells me about the spell.

"It says here that it will glow purple if you're pregnant and red if you're not" I read off.

She takes a deep breathe. "Ok do it now"

"Graviditate" I say pointing my wand at her stomach.

It glows purple. Daphne screams. I quickly stop the spell before anyone can see what it said. I quickly make my way over to Daphne and pull her into a hug. Pansy is doing the same thing on her other side.

The boys all run in holding different 'weapons'.

Draco has a shoe, Blaise has hairbrush, Theo has a lamp, Adrian has a book, and Marcus has a pair of scissors.

"Did you all simultaneously forget that you were wizards" I yell in exasperation.

Narcissa runs on seeing as the rest of the adults are all on a mission. She sees Daphne's terrified face and immediately shoos everyone out of the room except for the three of us on the couch.

She closes the door and puts up a silencing charm. "Ok what's going on" she finally asks.

"I- I'm pre-" but before Daphne can finish she starts sobbing.

Realization hits Narcissa and she runs over to Daphne and hugs her.

"Shhh it's going to be ok. We're all here for you" she whispers as Daphne sobs. Everything had changed.