36. Classy hooker

^Hazel's dress

"I don't think this is a good idea.", I whispered nervously, pulling the hem of the short lace black dress I was wearing down.

"Do I look like a hooker?", I asked, assessing my appearance in the mirror. The dress was too revealing for my liking.

"A classy hooker.", Stefan mocked and winced when Jessica kicked his shin with her heels.

"Don't listen to him. You look beautiful, Hazel. But you don't have to wear it if you don't like it. I can show you something else.", she suggested.

"Shut it girls. It's perfect. You don't expect to wear a hoodie to a club. Do you?", Stefan exasperated.

He was right. I need to come out of my comfort zone every now and then. Besides, this dress actually makes me feel bold and sexy.

"Fine.", I sighed and Jessica hugged me gratefully. I felt selfish because the actual reason I was doing this was to make Xavier spill the real reason behind this marriage.

I turned around and found Stefan's eyes trailing down from my head to toe.

"With due respect Sir, if your eyes land on my cleavage one more time, I swear I'll castrate you.", his eyes widened at my threat and he instantly pulled them off me. Jessica laughed at his reaction and passed me the matching clutch with this dress.

"Ok let's go now. The party will be starting soon.", he said and walked out of the room, ordering me to follow him.

"Thank you once again. You really eased my tension.", Jessica thanked again and I passed her a comforting smile.

...

"This place is huge.", I said in awe as soon as I entered the club. I had once visited a club during the high-school but that was nothing like this extravagant place I am looking at.

"It's the private club of a hotshot billionaire who happened to be a client of Nathaniel.", Stefan informed and I nodded, my eyes looking around in search of Xavier.

"Where's everybody?", I asked, pulling the neckline of my dress upwards.

"They are in a private area. This way.", he led me through the dancing bodies towards a locked door. After he showed the invitation card to the security guard, he let us enter the hall.

I thought it was like some small private room but there was a whole new world inside. It was a large hall, of almost double the size as the one on the outside. The girls were dressed in designer dresses and all the men were in three piece suits. Every person reeked of money and arrogance, something I absolutely despise.

In a corner, I found Xavier, Nathaniel and three more men, seated in a round booth. A woman dressed in a tight red corset was dancing seductively on a pole. The eyes of all three strangers were fixed on the girl's ass while Nathaniel and Xavier looked quite uninterested.

Stefan pulled my hand in his and we both walked towards their booth. I gulped nervously when Xavier noticed me coming towards him. His jaw dropped to the ground as he took in my appearance, his eyes widened like saucers.

"W.. What are you doing here?", he stuttered, his voice felt hoarse.

"Umm.. I.. We..", I suddenly felt self conscious of the way this dress was hugging my body.

"I brought her. She is my assistant so she follows me everywhere.", Stefan said smugly and I pushed my pointy heel on his feet which made him hiss in pain.

"No. S..she can't be here.", Xavier said, his voice was anxious. "Especially in that.", he pointed towards my dress.

"Excuse me, who are you to decide?", I blurted, putting my hands on my hips. "I'll leave if the host wants me to.", I averted my face to Nathaniel and fluttered my eyelashes.

"Sure, you can join us.", he replied and I heard a grunt from Xavier's mouth.

"Thanks.", I added and he shifted to give me some space. One of the other three men was eyeing me up and down. He finally diverted his eyes when I gave him my deadliest glare. The other two were still busy looking at the woman dancing on the poll.

I was settled between Nathaniel and Stefan and Xavier was seated opposite me. His face was dripping with irritation and I felt like somehow, me being here was the reason behind this.

I leaned towards Stefan and asked what I was supposed to do. He just shrugged and replied, "Just keep your eyes open and don't get drunk."

Everyone chugged down their drinks except me. I felt like an old woman, keeping eye on the children in case they did anything wrong.

"So when's the stripper coming?", the redhead guy sitting beside Xavier spoke.

"Just in few minutes.", Nathaniel replied.

"I told you I didn't want any stripper in my bachelor party.", Xavier objected, casting an annoyed glance at Nathaniel.

"Loosen up, mate. It's the last day of your freedom anyway.", the blonde on his left winked.

"Then you'll have only one flavor of pizza for the rest of your life.", it was the scrawny man with glasses this time.

How utterly degrading! My hands itched to claw this smirk off his face.

"There she is.", Nathaniel pointed towards a brunette woman who was dressed in a nurse outfit. Even I blushed at way her boobs were spilling out of the dress. Stefan and those other three guys whistled at her and I fought back the urge to gag.

I should have brought a hammer with myself. To knock these dimwitted brains out of their bodies.

Even Xavier looked quite uncomfortable when the woman asked who the groom was. I couldn't watch this stupidity anymore so I excused myself and scurried towards the bar.

"One glass of coke.", I ordered and the bartender looked at me like I was an alien.

"What? You don't have coke in this hotshot bar.", I nearly roared and she passed me a glass hurriedly. I sighed in relief when the cold soda slid down my throat. Even if this place wasn't crowded, I still felt suffocated.

"I'm sorry if it made you uncomfortable.", I heard someone whisper behind me. I turned around and found Nathaniel standing with a guilty expressions on his face.

"It's ok, I was just feeling a bit suffocated.", I replied, drinking the rest of coke and placing the glass back on the counter.

"Let's dance.", he pulled his hand out. My eyes involuntarily flicked to Xavier and I found his eyes on us instead of the woman dancing and stripping in front of him.

"You don't want to enjoy the... Umm.. show?", I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"I'd rather spend the time with you.", he grinned, showing his perfect teeth.

Well, what's the harm.

I clutched his hand and he led me to the dance floor.

*********************

Don't forget to vote and comment.