☁️✨

Y/N sighed as she walked into the pretty crowded restaurant with her family. She usually likes dinners like these but unfortunately her brothers had gotten to the brownies and were practically about to bounce all over.

Y/N smiled kindly at a waiter as she escorted her family and the two animals she called her little brothers to a booth in a very far corner of the restaurant.
-
While Y/N was looking at the menu her parents were yelling at one of her littler brothers; Devon. He had started jumping up and down and had been distractions customers.

Just as her mom was about to give Devon a piece of her mind a waiter cane by. Her parents immediately but she was too embarrassed to say anything so she kept her head down.

"Hello my name is Finn I will be your waiter today." The Stranger said.

When it was finally time for Y/N to order she looked up and immediately started blushing. In the inside she was yelling at herself to not make it obvious.

"And for the young lady ?" He said as he looked at her.

She looked up and stared in awe at the waiter in front of her. He was gorgeous. Brown curly hair that dropped down and curled at the ends over his forehead. High cheekbones with a defined jawline. And even better, freckles scattered over his face.

He smiled at her when he realized she was checking him out.

"I uh I-I'll have the chicken alfredo pasta." She said unsure.

He smiled and nodded.
-
After her family was full and about to pop they were all headed out the door when all of a sudden her mom stopped her from walking out.

"Go give the waiter his tip." She said.

Y/N blushed and nodded as her mom walked out the door with the rest of her family. She went to the back where he was about to walk into the kitchen.

"Hey ! Um sorry but uh here's the tip for our dinner." She said while looking down at her feet.

"Oh thanks ! Hey um you don't have to but could I p-possibly have your number ?"He said quietly.

Y/N's head shot up and she nodded her head. He chucked and gestured for her to follow him. He walked to the very back at the kitchen and she followed him to a room where it said "BREAK ROOM"

He picked up his room from a table and gave her his number.

-
She walked out of the restaurant that day with the biggest smile on her face.
-
Here's a cute one