08

You

I got a call in the afternoon by an unknown number, at first I didn't answered but the number sent me a text message;

Unknown: Miss Han, I'm Jaena's mother and I want to inform you that my daughter won't be attending your daycare anymore. We're scared about our child's safety for now, I've already sent the money to your account.

I sighed and rubbed my temple in frustration, it's been only a day and 10 kids already stopped attending my daycare. All my dreams and hardwork is crushed just like that!

My phone rang again and this time it was from someone I know.

"Hello?"

"Y/N! I heard what happened, where are you now? Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine Kookie, just resting in my apartment. Why? And where are you? Why do I hear lots of voices around you?" I asked and placed the pillow on my lap while staring at the TV screen,

"Thank God! I'll be coming over for dinner, anything in mind?"

This brat just dodged my question.

"Fried chicken will do. You know the passcode already."

"Alright, see you Y/N!"

"Bye Kookie."

He hung up and I was left to stare blankly on the TV screen once again. If I loose the daycare then where should I look for a job then? I buried my face in my hands in despair, I still have bills to pay, my rent and Moonbin.

What should I tell Moonbin?!

"Why is this happening to me?" I moaned out and rubbed my face roughly, I messed up my hair not caring about how I made it look like a bird's nest.

I need to start finding a job. ASAP. But will they accept a high school graduate? Will anyone even accept me to work for them?

---

Namjoon

I watched silently as Y/N left her apartment complex dressed in a black hoodie and ripped jeans. Other than her work attire, I really like her casual outfit. "Hyung, I got a call from one of the hacker team. Eventually 10 kids stopped attending her daycare today, it's because of the robbery." Taehyung said to me holding his phone in his hand.

I gripped the steering wheel tightly. That fucking bastard just ruined Y/N's career, "I should've let him live and torture him painfully." I growled out in anger, my poor baby is probably stressed out right now.

"If this keeps on, Y/N will loose the daycare." Taehyung sighed, despite being my right man Taehyung still has some humanity left inside him which i salute for. His job isn't the most humane thing to everyone.

Y/N will loose her job, then she have no money to pay her rents, especially that Moonbin kid who I was told that he's just a worker that Y/N took in because he couldn't afford to pay his school bills.

"What should we do hyung?"

I kept quiet until a smirk curved up on my lips.

"I know exactly what to do Tae."

My baby, I won't let you suffer for too long.

Author

Y/N stopped by the mart to buy some ingredients for dinner with Jungkook, knowing how much that bunny eats the chicken won't be enough so that's why she decided to make some beef stew and spicy rice cakes for them.

After paying for the food she walked back to her apartment carrying the plastic bags in her hands. As she dug her keys inside her pocket she stopped when a bouquet of white roses lay in front of her door.

She picked up the bouquet and saw a card attached to it, "Probably Moonbin." Y/N shrugged and unlocked her door and finally placed the heavy bags of ingredients on the kitchen top, the card had a golden curvy font with her name.

Dear Y/N,

I know how stressed you are and I hope this little gift will at least get your mind off about your stress. You may not know me for now and I'll reveal nyself to you shortly, until then, stay safe baby.

"Wow, this guy is something." Y/N shook her head but took an empty vase filling it with water and put the roses inside it. She admired how beautiful the roses look, whoever sent this to her really sparked an interest in her.

"Time to get cooking."

***