Life 2: Devils, Humans, Witches and Angels.

"THOU, BRavE TrAveLER, whO WiLL UnCOVer The lAwS oF HuManItY, Go FoRtH! FoR thOU SHaLt LeArN ThE WaYS Of FAiTh aNd ReLigIoN!"

Part 1

"So, are you ready?"

The Fierce Deity turned towards the Green Satan, Ajuka Beelzebub, who had just entered the library where the Dark God was accustomed on spending his time inside the Gremory Manor.

"Yes. I never brought anything with me in the first place, so I am ready," His cold tone resounded in the room, his gloved hand trailed across the surface of a book in the table. "I will only take this book with me."

Ajuka nodded, before fixating his gaze on the cover of the book, "The Great War? I believed you already studied that book." Looking at the dark god directly, he added, "If you don't mind me inquiring, why do you need it?"

The godly being in question narrowed his gaze, his white eyes, devoid of iris, scrutinizing the devil. Grasping the book, and raising it before his face, turquoise energy enveloped it, the object subsequently fading within the display of light.

"I mind."

There it was again, the sort of response Ajuka had become accustomed to in the few days he had spoken to him. Despite that he now knew the truth behind the guest of the Gremory Clan, the devil came to realize that the personality usually displayed by the god was not an act but truly the natural behavior of the Hylian when he used the Fierce Deity Mask.

Being a scholar at heart, Ajuka had spent the whole previous night researching for any Sacred Gear that could be similar to the magical Mask. His efforts were an utter failure though, as none of them reached the capabilities to even match the dark god, not even the Top-Tier Longinus.

Gathering all the information that Link, who was the holder of the mask, provided, and also what the devil himself witnessed, allowed Ajuka to come to several conclusions about it.

To begin with, it not only granted Link the power of a mighty Dark God, but also altered his personality. It was honestly fascinating to Ajuka that this certain mask, which he first believed was a Sacred Gear, could transform the seemingly kind blond boy into a ruthless evil-slayer god.

Also, the fact that the Dark God had somehow managed to alter the runes of the King Statue inscribed by Ajuka himself showed that his unknown magic was far more complex than the green-haired devil could have imagined. Altering runes made by Ajuka specifically was no easy task, and the dark god's ability to do so showed that it's magic was not only powerful, but could also mold any sort of magic it came in contact with. It was worth mentioning that he still suspected there was more than what Link was letting on...

Ajuka folded his arms, focusing again on the present, "I see..." Lowering his head, and with eyes closed, he continued, "Either way, I would like to give you some recommendations... so you can handle yourself in Human World."

It wasn't like he wasn't ready. Link had carefully studied the world map and the human culture. Independent sovereign nations had claimed almost the entire world's land surface, which was divided in 6 large landmasses, called continents.

He was apparently going to Japan, an island nation located in the continent of Asia.

For what he had studied in many historical books that belonged to the Human World gathered by Grayfia herself for him to read, he had come to realize that his quest was going to be one hard to accomplish, and a long one as well.

It would be only normal to welcome any new information that could help him on his task. So, gazing back at Ajuka, the Fierce Deity nodded slowly. "Speak then, devil."