ONE

Trinity

"Trin!" My father yelled from downstairs

I rolled off of my bed, walking out of my room and peeked from over the stairs banister

"Yeah daddy?" I answered

"C'mere real quick." He said

I walked down the stairs and met him in the living room as he was putting on his scarf.
New York is freaking cold. It's October and the weather is unbearable. I can't take anymore of it.

"I'm bringing my stuff to the office." He said holding up a plastic crate full of office necessities "I might stay a few hours there, if I do I'll text you." He said putting on his polo beanie

"Aight." I said

"If anything call me. Order some food or some shit if you hungry." He kissed my cheek

"Bye daddy." I said

"Seeya later." He said and left out with his crate

I sighed and walked back to my room. I miss Cali so much. I miss the sexy boys, the weather, the beach. Need I say more?
Although my friends? I dunno, it's a love hate relationship. All them are fake, rich, bougie girls but then again they're cool.
If you don't have any money, you're not worthy to talk to. That how it is basically.
I'm no better since I've been in private school and surrounded by people like them my whole life.
I don't think I'm ever gonna adapt to this lifestyle. It's like survival of the fittest and I'm not gonna last.
I'm not used to this hood environment.
I had a maid, chef and the whole nine yards. We lived in a 6 bedroom home, and now we're living in a 2 bedroom 2 1/2 bathroom suburban home in a depressing neighborhood.
My cold hearted mother made a run for my dad's money and left my father and I in the struggle. To make things worst, my father got transferred and now we're living in New York, in the hood.

I was really hungry, so I turned off Netflix and went downstairs in the kitchen to find something to eat. I wasn't satisfied with the stuff we had. Daddy hasn't gone food shopping since we moved in about a week ago. I had to get something to eat, and I was craving Chinese food. I was too lazy to go out, but I had to if I was gonna eat.
I exited the kitchen and went back upstairs while using Siri looking for the closest Chinese spot. There's one right around the corner, how convenient.

I went in my closet and slipped on some black tights, one of my many forever 21 pullovers, a pair of uggs, and my Supreme x North Face jacket. I picked up my beats and plugged it in my phone playing my Lana Del Rey playlist. I only like a few of her songs. I slipped my wallet and phone in my jacket pocket and took my keys, locking up the house.

I jogged down my front porch heading down the block and took in more of the neighborhood. Oh god, is that a dead raccoon?!

"Ew." I said to myself hurrying past it

As I started walking farther down the block, I saw a house with a couple of kids around my age, sitting on the front steps. As I was walking past, I took a quick glimpse but took out my phone playing with it not trying to bring attention to myself.
From the quick glances, I saw 2 girls and 2 boys. The girls both had on bubble Marmot jackets and one boy had on a Pelle leather jacket and the other boy had on a Penfield jacket.

I did my research on New York apparel

I looked up once more and saw they were all looking at me. I quickly looked away picking up my pace and turning up the volume to National Anthem that was now playing.
When I was speeding up, I was staring down at my uggs the whole time.

A boy then ran up in front of me. He was very light and had a weird shaped head. He had nice pink plump lips and was covered in tattoos, I can tell by his neck tattoos. He's cute.
I stopped dead in my tracks and stared at him. His lips was moving but I wasn't hearing anything, so I took off my headphones, but didn't pause the music.