Chapter 1🤔🤰🏽😫

I woke up the next morning looking around. I had a pounding headache and realized I wasn't at home.

I seen some pills on this nightstand with some water. The note read 'This should help the headache.' Last night began rushing back to me. "No no no no." I said getting up.

I fell instantly as I felt a sharp pain in my vagina. I looked at the bed to see Damarion still sleep.

I gotta stick this shit out.

I forced myself up and took the pain killers. I found my clothes and phone.

I can't call Brandy. Fuck. I limped out the room and took my time going down the steps. "Raquel?" I heard somebody say.

I turned around to see his sister.

"Fuck." I said under my breath. "Let me guess you slept with my brother."

"I was drunk." I said. She sighed.

"Come on so I can take you home." I was surprised his sister offered to help considering she's never liked me or Brandy.

She helped me down the steps and out to her car. "He took yo virginity?" She asked.

I buckled up and looked at her. "Yeah."

She shook her head. "Did y'all at least use protection?" "Um I don't remember. I was drunk so the night was blurry." I told her.

"Look Raquel as you know I've never been a fan of you and Brandy but since I dislike Brandy way more than I dislike you, y'all secret is safe with me." I nodded.

"Thank you." "No problem. Where do you stay?" I had to think quick considering I lived in the most fucked you part of orange mound and she lived in Cordova. "Helloooo?" She said.

"I live in Orange Mound." I said low.

"Where at?" I gave her the address to my grandmother's house which wasn't as bad looking as ours.

She turned the music up and I started laughing as she twerked to some Cardi B song. "What's funny?" She said laughing. "Never would've imagined you listened to music like this."

"Girl I love me some twerking music." She said.
_______________
We pulled up to my grandma house. I grabbed all my stuff.

"You good?" She asked. "Yeah. You know you not the bitch I thought you were." "And you're not the loser I thought you was." She said. I shook my head and got out the car.

I need to soak my body in warm water cause everything waist down hurts.

I was at the door when she called my name.

"Wassup?" "Take some pregnancy tests if you don't come on." I nodded.

"Yeah. Thanks." I used my key and walked in my Nana's house. "Grammy?" I called. "In here." She said. I walked into the kitchen.

"It smells so good." I told her.

"I made breakfast." I nodded. "Let me shower and I'll be ready." I tried to hide the limp and walked to my room.

I stay with my momma but I'm mainly here during school breaks.

I grabbed some pajamas and walked to the restroom. I ran a nice lil bubble bath and turned on Tamar's radio station.

As soon as my body hit the water I was so relaxed.

I closed my eyes and last night popped in my mind. What am I suppose to tell Brandy? School is tomorrow I can't face Damarion.

I've fucked up big time.
_________________________
It was late at night and I was still somewhat sore but I could control my limping a lil more.