Part 2

"Being blue is better
than being over it
Over it
All you sinner stand up sing
Hallelujah..."
Mackenzie and I sang as she drove. We got pumped up the entire drive there, this wasn't an unusual act we get pumped up like this before doctors appointment or we party after hospital releases.
"Aub, we're parking!" Mackenzie cheered as we pulled into a handicap parking space. I started getting excited but a little nervous. I looked over at she was smirking at me and started nervously giggling.
"We going to see Panic! At The Disco." I said looking at her, she nodded and jumped up and down in her seat.
"Remember if you start to not feel well just tell me and we can leave. Let's not over do it too much." She reminded me, as I rummaged around in my bag for my vogmask. I brought a plain black mask that I had written on with silver sharpie. 'You can't predict the end' I put it on and looked at Mackenzie, her eyes lit up and she started laughing.
"That is so fucking cool! I love that." She grind at me. We got out of the car and started walking over to where the Meet and Greet group was meeting. I was definitely nervous being around strangers and I got some stares for wearing a mask but I don't really care much. Zack came out and started to lead the group into a Q in a room with a Panic! At The Disco background. Mackenzie was jumping up and down, she was extremely excited. I was excited too but nervous. Mack started up conversation with a couple of other girls near us in line, as I kept my eyes on the door. It was as if someone had let butterflies go inside my stomach the second they stepped into my view. Mack had her arms on my shoulders jumping up and down with excitement I smiled back at her under my mask. The line slowly started to move and one by one we got closer to the 5 musicians.
"Holy shit look how close we are. I can't believe this Aub!" Mackenzie cheered next to me. I nodded nervously and she kept her eyes on the band in front of us. I truly realized how close we were to meeting them, there where about five people in front of us. I grabbed Mackenzie's hand and pulled her hand. She turned and looked at me.
"Mack I am nervous. I'm scared." I whisper close to her ear. She nodded.
"It is okay. Everything is fine." She said squeezing my hand in an attempt to comfort me. A difference between Mackenzie and I is she gets excited, I get nervous. My palms started to sweat and I didn't know what to say or do.  Next thing I know, we are next. I  found myself hiding behind my hands, I didn't know what to do when Mack stepped forward towards the people in front of us.
"Hi, how are you guys?" Nicole asked putting her hand out to Mackenzie. She was grinning ear to ear and shook her hand. I was standing off to the side, close enough where they could tell I was with her but far enough to be socially awkward. Mackenzie introduced herself started talking to Dan and the other guys, but Brendon was looking over Mackenzie's shoulder at me.
"And you are?" Brendon said looking at me, Mack turned around and reached for me.
"Aub you can't hid for them..." She chucked and pulled me towards the group.
"Wow wait yes! Can't predict the ending!" Brendon said putting his hand up to high five me, I high fives him. I slipped my mask off my ears and smiled at him.
"Uh um hi. I'm Aubrey." I said looking at him.
"Hi, Aubrey. I like that name. How are you?" He asked, I was fully blushing.
"Um I-I'm good. It is so so nice to meet you. How are you?" He replied that he was doing well. I stumbled and stuttered, this 10 seconds conversation is felt like 10 years. Then we took a picture, The whole experience was maybe 3 minutes but I was close to passing out the entire time.
"Aubrey we just met Panic!" Mackenzie cheered grabbed my hand. I nodded as I put my mask back on.
"Yeah! We did. Now we are seeing them live!" I replied. We were going to be in mosh pit area, it was a smaller show compared to their large stadium show but I knew for sure there was going to be a mosh pit. I am definitely nervous about it. I don't want to faint, have any low blood sugar problems, or an asthma attack. With health problems it is scary, but I refuse to let that stop my life.
"Aubrey if you need to go, tell me and we will leave. Okay?" Mack said into my ear, I nodded.
"I can get myself to the car, it's okay. Enjoy this shit. Okay?" I smiled at her, she smiled but shook her head. Soon the first act came out and they were amazing. We moshed and partied. After Panic! came out, they played a couple of songs and then took a chitchat break. I felt my heart race, and I felt shaky. It felt as if my BG was low. I knew I had to get out of the mosh pit. I started making my way towards the bar area.
"Hey! Where ya going?" A voice said over the mic, I ignored it I just needed to get outside.
"Brown haired girl! Please don't leave!" I realized the voice was Brendon's. I turned around and he was looking at me. I laughed at myself.
"Where ya headed?" He asked, everyone was looking at me or at least trying to. I popped off my mask and smiled at him.
"I'm heading home!" I yelled up at him, he pulled a pondering face.
"Home? How about you come up here instead?" He asked. I started laughing and shook my head.
"Oh why not?" He pouted, I yelled back a "fine"with a giggly grin. I security guard helped me up onto the stage and just like that, I'm standing next to Brendon Urie.