Chapter 26- Wedding

>Third Person POV>

Harry looked at himself in the mirror and fattened the collar lightly and ran his hand through his hair, he placed his glassed onto the desk and put in his contacts making his eyes glitter. He smiled lightly and scratched his baby shaved face and sighed happily and turned around, he frowned when he remember he didn't have a father to walk him down the aisle.. he took a deep breath in and the music began..

He stood in front of Draco, their hands in each others. Hagrid let out a small whimper of happiness and cleared his throat.
Harry started his vows "Draco Lucius Malfoy, i don't think i could write how much i love you.. and how much you helped me the past 3 years of my life.. i thought i was going to be stuck in a loop of sadness but you saved me and i don't think i'd be able go on with out you" he said and Draco smiled and his eyes glossed, Draco finished his vows and Harry's eyes were glossed as well "May i now pronounce you, Mr. and Mr. Malfoy-Potter! you may kiss the groom!" Hagrid wailed as happy hot tears fell into his beard, Harry smiled and put his nose up and Draco looked down slightly and kissed the raven haired boy. they turned and Harry held onto Draco's arm and they walked down the aisle as everyone cheered "yeah Harry!" Hermione cheered and Harry smiled and tightened his grip on Draco's arm as they walked down the stone steps..

They sat on the beach in swim shorts and they sat with their feet in the wet sand "I love you so much" Harry said leaning on his now husband.. "I love you too baby" Draco said putting his arm around him.. Harry left a magazine in his lap for houses and a nice 2 bed roomed house with a large back yard "You ready to start life?" Harry says and Draco laughed quietly "so ready" he said staring into the falling sun making the water turn a nice purple.

 Harry left a magazine in his lap for houses and a nice 2 bed roomed house with a large back yard "You ready to start life?" Harry says and Draco laughed quietly "so ready" he said staring into the falling sun making the water turn a nice purple

"And here is the house" the salesman said bringing Harry and Draco to the nice white house, with  faint yellow windows that let out a glow, the pavement was in a brick form and foliage was between the paths. It was a little big for the two boys but they thought it really could be a nice home for their first family. "It's beautiful" Harry says looking at the large glass door and the nice dinning room sat on the inside, there was a beautiful living room with a large bookshelf and there was another living room where a television and fireplace with nice gray couches. Upstairs there was a room with a large bed and the other two had just a blank white mattress against the walls with white dressers by the doors. "can we get it please?" Harry begged Draco and he smiled "Absolutely" he said running his hand over the clean marble counter. They were told the price and had 3 months to pay it fully, which really they didn't need to do but it would help.

"Do you want to go back to Hogwarts?" Harry said as he sat on the soft but firm couch in the lounge with the bookshelf "we can become professors?" He says looking at Draco who was smiling at him "that would be nice" he hummed quietly and Harry smiled "I love you baby" Harry said putting his nose to Draco's and he smiled "I love you too sweetheart" he hummed and slowly kissed Harry, they fell back and Draco was now on top of Harry as they kissed. They slowly kissed as the noon sun flowed through the nice big windows, Harry's hands went o Draco's hair and messily ran his fingers through it as they move back and forth.

The door bell wrong and Harry looked up and placed the book he was reading on the small table and walked to the large black door with the glass pane the size of the door sat next to it, curtains were pulled over it and he smiled as he opened the door "Harry!" The Weasley family said and he laughed "Damn your house is beautiful" Ron said looking at the entrance, a small glass chandelier "Thanks mate" He said and hugged everyone lightly "Draco is in the kitchen" He said as Draco walked out and came to the door "Or not" he laughed and Draco kissed his head lightly "come in" Harry said and Draco let go and they walled into the house, they looked around at the blank walls with hooks for photos "are you putting photos on the wall here?" Fred said smoothly looking at the wall that had small hooks "Yeah" he said and they walked around the house, it was beautiful really.. "we just sent a letter to Mcgonagall saying we'd like to become professors" Draco said putting a kettle of tea on the glass table on a small mat, placing tea cups in front of everyone and pouring the tea into it, the steam flew up gracefully and he placed it back down "yeah since i can't be an Auror i thought it would be a good idea, before we have kids you know?" Harry said taking a sip of his tea "kids?" Ginny whispered and Molly nudged her roughly and she sighed "how many children are you hoping to have?" George teases and the boys blushed "not sure, we have 2 spare rooms so maybe 2?" Harry said with a crimson red over his nose "you'll be great fathers" Hermione said nudging Ron and he nodded "genders?" he said and they blushed again "hmm.. maybe both since it will be a task to get to know both" Draco said slowly and Harry nodded, he rested his head on his husbands arm and Draco put his head on his after kissing it lightly "would mum be considered a grandmother?" Ron said and Molly blushed lightly "I mean if she would want to" Harry said and she smiled brightly "you two are going to be the aunt and uncle and you will love our children" Draco joked  pointing between Ron and Hermione and they laughed "a pleasure" Hermione said brushing her hair back lightly "you think they will be witches or wizards?" she said and Harry smiled "probably, I'm a Half-Blood and Dray is a Pure-Blood so 95% chance" Harry said and she smiled. "It was good to see you guys, come anytime you want to hang out" he said hugging everyone as they left "Have a good evening guys" Draco said hugging everyone besides Ginny, Harry hesitated when he went to hug Ginny but she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him, he lightly patted her back and waited for her to let go "i love you" she whispered and Harry stared "well i don't" he spat quietly to her and stepped out of her grip "Love you 'Mione, Ron" Harry said hugging his best friends and she smiled and hugged him again "see you later mate" Ron said and they stepped back into the house and went to the kitchen, Harry sat on the island in the middle and Draco walked over to him and stepped between his legs "Ginny said she loved me and i was like 'well i don't' she wasn't too happy" Harry laughed and Draco smirked, he traced Harry jaw and Harry blushed a light pink "want to order dinner?" he hummed and Harry nodded. They ordered Chinese from a nice Chinese place and ate in the dinning room under the large glass chandelier in lots of conversation.