A marvelous piece of art

Kyra walked once around the huge statue, and was amazed at the size of it. Her eyes fell on the warriors huge penis, and she reached out and rubbed it softly marveling on the size of it. Why would the artist who sculpted this piece of art give him such a huge penis, Kyra thought, as her appreciating gaze caressed every inch of the warriors muscled body. Was Michael really this big in real life, she wondered, as her gaze continued to admire the warrior.

Kyra closed her eyes and tried to think of everything she had read about this mythological warrior. Doesn't every curse or spell, have a way to reverse itself? And then she remembered what she had read about the binding of the spell. The magazine stated that the legend for-told that on the bottom of the statue where his huge feet were, was the writings of the spell that was cast upon him, and the only way to break the spell would be for Michael's soulmate to reside the words of their wedding vows three times. The magazines also stated that for hundreds of years, hundreds of thousands of woman came to this site to recite the wedding vows, but the article stated clearly that only his true soulmate had the powers invested in her to break the spell.

"How romantic!" Kyra said to herself, as she looked up at the statue.

She wished she read more about this fairy tale, but the plane was about to land and she had to prepare for landing, and forgot all about the magazine. She now wished she had read more about the reversal of the spell.

Kyra chided herself for believing in this nonsense, and decided to find her way out of here, and go back to her hotel. She regretted coming here at this late hour, and she hurried along through the dark forest, and freaked out when she heard the creatures of the night, and ran as fast as her feet could take her until she found the fence, jumped over it, and ran down the slope with out looking back.

Thank you for your support, it means the world to me! Xoxoxoxoxo