Chapter 28

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 6K!!!!! THAT'S AMAZING!!! I OWE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! LOOOOOVEEEEEE YOOOOOUUUUU AAAAALL AAAAA LOOOOOT!!!!

Luke's POV

We're having a great time with the boys and Emma is obviously enjoying this. Calum is telling us about this girl he met. Her name is Amanda. Calum says she's gorgeous and he likes her a lot. After hours and hours of talking we all decide to go out to eat in the restaurant next door and of course Ash invited Maggie and Calum invited Amanda. Michael says he likes this girl but he's afraid to ask her out so he ends up coming alone. Turns out that Megan is very pretty and has chubby cheeks just like Calum and they look very good together.

------------------

We're all back to my house and Maggie and Megan look just as amazed as Emma when they came in my house. We were all gathered in a circle and Emma was sitting in my lap.

"Who wants to play chubby bunny?" Amanda asked

"I do!!" Emma said jumping out of my lap and went to the kitchen looking for marshmallows.

"What is chubby bunny?" I ask since I'm completely lost

"You put one marshmallow at a time without swallowing and every time you put on in your mouth you gotta say chubby bunny" Amanda explained and then I remembered I saw a video of that

"Okay Emma goes first"

"Yay!" Emma said obviously happy

She took one marshmallow and placed it in her mouth saying chubby bunny. She's now at her fifth marshmallow and I don't think she can put anymore marshmallows in her mouth. I get closer to her and kiss her with the 5 marshmallows in her mouth and she tastes like marshmallows.

"I love you" i whispered so only the two of us could hear it

"I... Lo- love you" she tried to say with her mouth full of marshmallows and I started to laugh and she just smiled. She was now at the 7 marshmallows when she threw them out.

It was now Amanda's turn and since she has chubby cheeks she took 10 into her mouth and no one could beat that until it was Calum's turn. CALUM TOOK 14 MARSHMALLOWS INTO HIS MOUTH! How did he do that?! I only took 5 and I was already choking!

When we finished playing we all went to the mini movie theater in my house and watched The Notebook since all the girls wanted to see it.

We were in the part when Allie is reading the letters and i looked down at Emma and saw her crying and hold her closer to me and kissed her.

"I love you Emma"

"I love you Luke" and the rest of the movie we were kissing. Not making out or anything. Just kissing. Sweet and gentles kisses. A shiver runs down my spine and I don't want this moment to end. She has this effect on me that whenever we kiss adrenaline and electricity fills me while with all the girls I've fucked I never felt a thing. And there are a lot of girls I've fucked. After my dad moved to Miami I've never dated anyone. I just turned into a player.

When the movie is over is around 11 and everyone decides to go since it's a school night. Emma sits in my lap and we go upstairs with her face buried in my chest and when we're already in my room I realize she's asleep. So I try my best and carry her to bed and just there with her and within minutes I'm asleep too.

--------------

It's already morning and when I wake up I don't see Emma in bed. After a few minutes she came in sweaty with sweat pants a sports bra headphones and her iPod with a bag of Starbucks in her hand

"Well... Look at you. Sporty girl"

"Haha yup" she said and lean to kiss me. "I come bearing gifts. Let's see. I got blueberry muffins, chocolate chips muffins, chocolate chip cookies, croissant with Nutella, a dark coffee for you, I know that's how you like it, and a chocolate for me"

"Wow.. What a great breakfast. But I prefer you right now... Something about you like that. In just a ports bra and sweat pants all sweaty kinda turns me on" I say putting the food away and sitting her in my lap with her legs at my sides while she's on top of me kissing.

"No kissing before breakfast" she said pulling away and I groaned

"Damn..." I said and I heard her chuckle. "Did I ever told you how cute your laugh is?" I told her and I saw her blush

"I love you" she said peeking my lips "But first, breakfast" she said hopping out of my lap.

"This breakfast in bed was delicious. Thank you princess" I told her and kissed her

"I'm gonna go take a shower. Don't you dare to stand up!"

-----------------

Emma's POV

When I get in the bathroom I bite my bottom lip and slide down the door and sat in the floor still can't believing that I'm with Luke!

After my shower I go to the room in my towel and Luke is not there. LUKE! ugh!! How stubborn!!

"BOOO!!!!" Luke screamed from behind and I felt like my heart was gonna come out of my chest

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! LUKE! DON'T EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN! I ALMOST DROPPED MY TOWEL!"

"I would love to see that" he said smirking and I slapped playfully his arm. "Perv"

"You love me!"

"Go take a shower. You smell like you just woke up"

"Maybe it's because I just woke up?"

"Still"

That was a lie. Luke smelled like paradise. But I need him to take a shower so that I can change. When he's finally gone I lock the door and start to change. I decide to wear my high waited shorts with a Guns and Roses shirt and my converse. I unlocked the door when I heard a knock.

"Damn! You look hot" Luke said scanning my outfit

"Thanks" I answered blushing "I'll leave you here so you can change. I'll meet you downstairs. Bye. Love you" I said peeked his lips and walked downstairs.