Chapter 26

Adam's POV

"So you remember the plan?" Ariel asks me for the fourth time in the car.

"Yes." I chuckle adjusting my hand on the staring wheel. "You keep telling me." I concluded while laughing again at the glare she gives me.

"Okay, I'm just making sure I don't want..." She continues speaking but I don't hear a thing she says as I admire her while looking back at the road from time to time.

She's beautiful. Absolutely and utterly beautiful, I think to myself.

As much as I wouldn't want to brag about, words can not describe how I feel about Ariel. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen with her long brown hair and green eyes.

She looks at her phone bopping discreetly to the radio that's currently playing in my car.

I couldn't help the smile that comes on my face every time I look at her as in the one last night and at breakfast.

She looks across at me momentarily but then trains her eyes on me when she sees the smile that probably looks fake since I'm grinning so hard.

She sighs frustratedly and then speaks, "Okay you're doing it again."

"Doing what?" I chuckle and played dumb as I'm aware of what she's talking about.

"That- the smile you keep looking at me with." She concludes.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I say innocently.

She huffs in response since I'm already putting the car in park.

Once the car is parked, we exit and she reaches for the backseat. "Here's your helmet, your clothes and... oh! Your water and breakfast since you didn't finish eating this morning." She says as she organizes the things in my hand making me smile at her.

She tilts her head slightly to the side smiling brightly at me and I can't help but draw my eyes to her lips.

I place the items on top of the car, inching closer to her. She looks around frantically as if searching for anyone.

"Adam, there's a few people watching us!" She whisper-shouts as I'm only a few inches away from her.

"Let's give them a show then." I say, not giving her enough time to answer as I bring down my lips to kiss her.

I kiss her slowly, taking in every taste, every feeling of her soft lips moving against mine. I almost immediately forget about the bystanders around us that should be in class as I focus on the beauty in front of me.

I go to slowly pull away but Ariel suddenly brings her hand to the back of my head, pulling me closer to her and tangling her hands in my hair which catches me by surprise, to say the least.

I smirk against her lips, kissing her harder than before and resting my hand on her cheek, caressing it softly enjoying the feeling of her soft skin on my hand.

After a few more seconds we pull away out of breath and I smile wearily down at Ariel as she does the same.

However, this doesn't last long as we hear whispering around us. I look around seeing a few delinquents whispering to each other.

That's just fucking sick, watching people make out. I send them all a hard glare in which they quickly scatter.

I look back at Ariel and see her with her head in her hands from embarrassment.

"Oh. My. God. That was so embarrassing. All of those people just saw us- now the whole school is gonna know and-" I cut off her rambling.

"What's wrong with the whole school knowing that we're a couple?" I ask while frowning.

She nervously laughs as I still caress her cheek absentmindedly.

"Well... you don't really have the best reputation with girls and-" I cut her off again.

"But you know that you're not one of them." I firmly tell her feeling a little hurt that she would think that I'm just using her.

"Not everyone would think that..." She mumbles probably thinking that I didn't hear what she just said.

"Who cares about what they think, Ariel?" I ask her stepping back a little.

"Anyways! I gotta go. See you later!" She says as if we just didn't have an intense conversation just now.

"We'll talk about this later!" I shout back at her as she runs in the direction of Libby's last class.

------------------------------

I close my locker as I'm currently in my football uniform.

"Aye! There's my boy!" I hear a voice that annoys me constantly from the other side of the room.

Bryce, Josh, and Nick come towards me with big ignorant smiles on their faces.

"I missed you today buddy. Where've ya been?" Bryce speaks again.

"Probably making out with cupcake," Nick mumbles earning a slap across the head from Josh.

I give them a confused look.

"Dude. She told us not to tell." Josh warns Nick.

I look at them even more confused than ever and Bryce just sighs. "Libby." Is all he says making me laugh slightly and walk away from the group of assholes I call my friends.

"You mean you're not mad that she told us that you're together with Ariel?" Bryce asks me with the same shocked expression on his face as the rest of the guys.

"Why would I be? You were going to find out sometime." I chuckle.

The guys look at each other and then back at me as we were now on the field with Nick and I in our uniform.

"Okay, what has Ariel done to you?" Josh jokes and I send him a small glare.

"Shut up." I snap at him and soon smile afterward at the thought of Ariel.

__________________________

How did you guys come across this story?

Vote!

Follow!

Comment!