119 『Narrative』

Another day has come. Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun stayed in China to stroll around the place. They want to follow where the three Japanese girls are but Tzuyu said let Sana travel with her friends so she can have time with them.

"Are you letting her go?" Dahyun asked while chewing her food.

"If it's meant to be, it will happen at the right time" Tzuyu replied but Dahyun shook her head.

"If you're not going to move, nothing will happen" Dahyun said causing for Tzuyu to think deeply about what she said.

"What if she doesn't love me anymore?" Tzuyu asked.

"She still loves you" Chaeyoung replied.

"How did you say so?"

"I don't know. I can feel it" Chaeyoung and Dahyun giggled while eating their foods.

"That's why you should do something, Tzuyu" Dahyun said as she tapped Tzuyu's shoulder.

"What should I do if she doesn't want to see me anymore?" Tzuyu asked once again and two gazed at each other because they don't know what to answer.

"We're not love experts but you should do something" Chaeyoung said.

"Is this really the Tzuyu that we know? You're the one who knows what to do" Dahyun added.Tzuyu then held her head and massaged it slowly.

"You got me shot through the heart" She suddenly said. Tzuyu remembered the song that Sana wrote for her 8 months ago.

"What was that?" Dahyun curiously asked.

"We need to meet Dylan Wang" Tzuyu said and drag the two out of the restaurant.

Dylan Wang loves directing and editing stuffs. He can also arrange songs that's why Tzuyu wants to meet him.

They traveled to Dylan's Studio in China and they arrived in a few minutes because it's not that far.

"What are you two doing here?" Tzuyu asked when she saw her brothers talking with Dylan Wang.

"What the heck? What are you doing here? We're going to surprise you" Jeonghan declared as he covered the box from behind but Tzuyu saw it.

"What's that? Are you hiding something?" Tzuyu asked. She then walks towards the box and Tzuyu's brothers took it away.

"What was that?"

"Let's open it at my penthouse" Jun said and Tzuyu just nodded her head.

"Wang, we will arrange a song" Tzuyu stared and Dylan widened his arms to hug Tzuyu.

"I miss you, partner" He then squeezed Tzuyu but the latter punched his stomach.

"Stop" Tzuyu exclaimed causing for Dylan to stop.

"You wrote a new song?" Dylan asked.

"Sana did it with her friends. I want to release it soon" Tzuyu admitted and the five people around her squealed because of what she said.

"Oh stop" Tzuyu said, covering her ears because they are making a high pitch sound.

"Let's go to your penthouse now, sis. I want to know what's on the box" Tzuyu mumbled. She can't wait to open the box.