BTS REACTION: THE BOYS TRYING LABOR SIMULATOR

Summary- The boys try out labor simulator for the first time!

-It was after the recommendation of your best friend, who had told you how she made her husband try out the labor simulator during her time and so getting a little motivated to try out the mischief; you decide to make yours go through the same!

Warning- Cringe alert!

Word Count- 1.6k

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seokjin-

Jin would make sure that you enjoy it since all he was aiming at was to make you feel better throughout your pregnancy.
He was being the best husband ever to fullfil every demand of his wife- mind you even the torturous ones like this one----- The Labor Simulator!

Yeah well he was a little hesitant to accept it but eventually he did since he felt that he should try it out only for the sake of experiencing how it feels.

"Jin.. you will do great!" You encourage him while caressing your bump..

"I know" he smirks while placing his hands below his head casually..
"I didn't build these muscles for nothing, you know" he winks making you giggle at how he was mentally motivating himself..

"Okay so shall we start then?" Your doctor asks as she takes her position and you both nod at her..

"Jin how does it feel?" You ask him while caressing his forehead.
"It feels like someone tickling me"

he flinches all of a sudden making you giggle, "now, does it pain?"

"Na'ah aaaaahh" he screams and drops his hands over his stomach only to earn another fits of chuckle from you and you attempt to relax him but to no avail.

"OuCh JagI! THis is Too Mu- ahhhh"

Namjoon-

"Babe you know what.."
You raise your eyebrows at him while he keeps smirking, he picks your hand and plants a kiss on it.

"I can even buy you the moon.. this" he looks at the equipment, "this is nothing.." he pecks your hands again making you chuckle

"Aww joonie!" You plop on the seat and nod at the instructor to start the process..

"Ah!" He let's out a muffled moan but keeps his smile evident on his face, "it's okay.. I'm alright" he winks at you

"Joon stop pretending.. do you want it to stop?" You ask your hubby getting concerned.
Well you do admit it was your idea to ask him IF HE WOULD LIKE TO GO but your man took it as a challenge instead and now pretending like this was nothing is what he was basically doing..