Chapter 2

Haley POV

I'm waiting out side The Brave Serpent for my Uncle Max and Aunt Jean and my buck toothed beaver cousin Hermione to perfect child with her fancy private school. I hate her and so do my cousins Hannah and Ashley.
"Mom are you sure Hermione I'm going to be here I mean she has not been here for the past 9 years." I ask my mother
"Yes she sent me her reply two weeks ago." She answered
I was about to ask my mom another question when a BMW pulled into the parking lot. I see my Aunt and Uncle get out of the car.
"Hello Max and Jean it's been too long." My mom said with a forced grin on her face.
"Where's Hermione did she get sick and is not going to come after all." I ask
"She should be here or on here because she had work stuff to finish up." Just as I was about to ask another question someone came out of the hotel to greet us.
"Hi guys sorry I took so long."
"Sorry do we know you"
"Oh right I forgot you haven't seen me in 9 years but I can't look that different. Can I? Hi Mom, Hi dad."
"HERMIONE" every one yells except for my Aunt and Uncle.
"This probably all fake you probably still live with your parents."  I say
"Actually I live with my husband in London." She answers
Hermione POV

Their faces when I told them I was married was priceless.
"There is no way someone would want to marry you, your ugly." Says my cousin Haley.
"I've been called worse then any comment you can say." I mutter under my breathe.
"Shall we go in and get the room keys." I say as everyone follows me inside. I walk into the hotel to find two red haired twins sitting behind the desk.
"FRED AND GEORGE WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING HERE" I yell at my oldest friends.
"Mione we switch because we heard form 'him' that you where here with your family."
George Says
"Also we called Harry and Ron and the rest of Dumbledoors Army to come and be here. We have some things to discuss about the wizarding world and the muggle world." Fred whispers in my ear.
"You dumbasses ask them to meet us at Hogwarts in the ROR and I'll be there as quickly as possible." I whisper yell
"Don't worry I'll get Draco there as well"