Sad Drops of Tears Can Tell You the Truth Cause It's Jealousy 027

(A/N) Vote and Comment~ Sorry for not updating on Wednesday. Well here is the new chapter for Friday but for sure there will be an update for Sunday so watch out for it!! ♥️

(Y/N) Pov:

"Let go Cai XuKun."

"Just a couple of minutes."

"Let go or you'll cling onto me forever." "And you won't leave me."

"I won't ever leave you."

"I'm pretty sure I'll ditch you anytime."

"You won't."

"How would you know?"

"I just know you won't leave me out in the cold."

"You may never know Cai XuKun." "Just let go."

"It's not like you have anywhere to go."

"In fact, I do Mr. Cai."

"With who and where?" "You have to tell me." "I can't let you go instantly." "In fact, I'll never let you go." "You're my everything." "I don't want you to shed a single tear." "I won't ever stop loving you bunny." "Please don't leave me again." "Just stay." "I beg you." "Just stay for you and me." "You know how much I love you." "You better not go somewhere with Jung Jung tonight." "Don't bunny." "Just don't leave me again." "I waited for you too long." "You finally came back into my life and now you're going to leave me like last time." "I finally found you and you're going to ditch me in the dust."

"I've never loved you from the start, Cai XuKun."

Third Pov:

With those words coming out from the girl, she got herself out of his embrace and walked away with the cold breeze hitting the boy. Every amount of life within his body seemed to drain from his body. He felt lifeless with the girl leaving him within dust just there alone. He felt himself drop down on the ground with his knees. He placed his hands on his face feeling tears drip down from his eyes touching his hands. He was there alone just there in the starry night of the sky on solid ground. He felt nothing but heartbreak when the girl left him alone to cry his pain out. How could you love someone so much till the point it physically hurts your soul and body. At that very moment, his heart was building up walls to block his feelings not let anyone who walks his way to move it. He decided to not let his heart out to anyone but her and if it wasn't going to be her his heart will hold no one else. He touched his chest on the area where his heart was. He hesitated if he was going to cast the spell no one would like to cast. Especially the love goddess would never do this. The Love Seal.

Love Seal: A steal that is meant for any god or goddess to cast onto themselves. Once cast they will no longer know what is love like nor how love or affection feels like to them. They will no longer love someone or anyone. They would not return the same feelings back as long as the spell is cast by its owner. There's only one way to get rid of the spell if the spell is cast by the person who no longer wants to love is to find their first love in order to get rid of it. How are you going to find one within a billion people? So this spell can last for enterally for as long as there is no other cure then that. In fact, the person will forget who they have loved in their past life so they will no longer have the cure unless it's found within the people. It was created by a previous love goddess that has decided to end her lifeless soul and body due to love. She has created this spell to make use of it for anyone who doesn't need love in their life anymore.

Cai XuKun Pov:

"You know I would love to do this so I could end things here, Xiao Kui."

"Kun Kun, you shouldn't."

"She doesn't accept me so what do I do?" "Wait for her?" "While she's with other people?"

"Just calm down and wait for Kun Kun." "Just wait she needs to realize it sooner or later."

"I can't." I suddenly felt a sudden push that moved my hand to touch my chest where my heart was. I suddenly felt if my mind blacked out and my vision was too. Dark and lonely a feeling I never wanted to feel. I feel broken and hurt. What is this feeling?

"Xiao Kui?"

"Yes?" "I told you to not do it." "Did you do it???"

"What do you me?"

"Oh f**k no." "You did not."

"That cuss Xiao Hui."

"Oh hell no." "Who in the world pushed you?" "Do you remember (Your Nickname)?"

"Who's (Your Nickname)?"

"Gosh damn it." "I need to find that bastard."

Third Pov:

The boy was confused as his spirit wolf continued to talk to him. Out of a sudden, a girl dressed in red walked out of the entrance of the place and ran towards him. The girl was no other than Hong Li. She loved the color red cause it symbols love and marriage. She went straight to him to hug him from the back. He didn't have the urge to push her away nor hug her back. He didn't feel anything.

Cai XuKun Pov:

"Can we go somewhere special?" Hong Li asked as he blinked her eyes constantly.

"Um...Sure."

"Finally!" "Kun Kun, you never even say yes to the dates I've asked you to and now you said yes!!" "So this is a date right?" I didn't say anything back. "Finally so are you going to accept me??"

"No."

"What do you mean." "We're going on a date so I expect that we're dating now."

"No." "Let's go as friends."

"Fine." "Let's get going then."

~Time Skip~

(Y/N) Pov:

I found a pathway that Jung Jung told me to go through in order to get out of the place. I kept walking till I hit a huge bright street with lanterns lighting the place up and stands filled with food and etc. I looked around to see everyone smiling and laughing just having fun in general. It made me more comfortable. Then I felt someone touch my right hand after came a sudden tap on my shoulder. I turned around to face Jung Jung there smiling at me. He grabbed my hand.

"Ready to go (Your Nickname)?" I nodded in response and we ran across the crowd towards a stand filled with different types of masks. "You want one (Your Nickname)?"

"Um sure?"

"Which one?" "Wait how about the bunny one?"

"Sure!"

I watched Jung Jung pay for the mask and he gave it to me.

"Um..." "(Your Nickname)?" "Mind if I leave for a bit I need to find somewhere for us to eat."

"Oh sure."

"Just stay here." "Don't wander off." I did what he told me I stood near where the mask stand was and I was there waiting and waiting as time flies. I saw a couple holding hands together smiling. I felt a sudden pain. Why? I waited. The couple bought masks from the guy at the stand. They bought matching masks making them more of a couple and filled with sweetness. There was that little pain or something. I waited and I watched couples pass by now and there. Then I saw Hong Li. With him. I stared into his eyes while I put on my mask to mask my face. I looked down to their hands and I saw them holding hands. If I didn't reject him could I have been here? I sighed then looking down onto the ground. A suddenly feeling of someone eyes piercing straight through my skin. I looked back up to see Hong Li laughing while Cai XuKun was there cold as a block of ice. I felt a sudden drop of tear from my eye. Why can't I watch them like that? When I looked back at him. He smirked looking at me. Has he figured me out?     

    ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️Hope you have enjoyed this chapter!! Thank you for reading!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️